I don't really care about these people

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Twittards can't take a joke.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...-date-photo-with-gun-intended-to-be-joke.html

Jay Feely posted a pic of him between his daughter and her prom date, he's holding a gun (pointing down) in the time honored tradition of Dad's warning their daughters' boyfriends. I think most of us get the joke and find it at least amusing.

NOT the SJWs and coloring book brigade - they are having a #### fit.

But honestly, who cares? I really don't give a crap about the #### fit of every wacko in this country. Why make their nonsense famous by giving it publicity? People have always overreacted and become outraged over the dumbest things, but we never knew about it because the media didn't report it. And why would they? Now, it seems, every stupid internet comment becomes a major news story. It's ridiculous.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Twittards can't take a joke.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...-date-photo-with-gun-intended-to-be-joke.html

Jay Feely posted a pic of him between his daughter and her prom date, he's holding a gun (pointing down) in the time honored tradition of Dad's warning their daughters' boyfriends. I think most of us get the joke and find it at least amusing.

NOT the SJWs and coloring book brigade - they are having a #### fit.

But honestly, who cares? I really don't give a crap about the #### fit of every wacko in this country. Why make their nonsense famous by giving it publicity? People have always overreacted and become outraged over the dumbest things, but we never knew about it because the media didn't report it. And why would they? Now, it seems, every stupid internet comment becomes a major news story. It's ridiculous.

That stories like, a few weeks old. Are the twits still up in arms about that?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Makes me glad I dont' have any of these miserable ####s in my circles.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've noticed older stories being marked with "today's" date lately. Have you noticed that?

I don't really notice unless it's something I've been paying attention to and go, "Wait, wasn't this last month...?"