Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cohen - Flip on What ?

  1. #1
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    39,752

    Cohen - Flip on What ?

    Here’s the problem with this report: we have no idea what Cohen knows or doesn’t know about the president. And just because Cohen has dirt on Trump doesn’t mean that dirt is criminal. The going theory suggests that Cohen channeled money from Trump to Stormy Daniels to shut her up about a 2006 one-night stand — but it’s not clear that’s criminal in any case. Even the campaign finance violation talked about wouldn’t seem to be a major problem, given the John Edwards failed prosecution on similar grounds.

    So, what does Cohen have? The media are assuming he has a lot. But that could be wishful thinking. Here’s Stephanopoulos again:

    Two sources who are familiar with a warrant in the case told ABC News in April that federal agents were hunting for records tied to Cohen’s personal business dealings and secret deals with alleged mistresses, media organizations and the 2016 presidential campaign.




    https://www.dailywire.com/news/31803...mp-ben-shapiro
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    27,473
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Here’s the problem with this report: we have no idea what Cohen knows or doesn’t know about the president. And just because Cohen has dirt on Trump doesn’t mean that dirt is criminal. The going theory suggests that Cohen channeled money from Trump to Stormy Daniels to shut her up about a 2006 one-night stand — but it’s not clear that’s criminal in any case. Even the campaign finance violation talked about wouldn’t seem to be a major problem, given the John Edwards failed prosecution on similar grounds.

    So, what does Cohen have? The media are assuming he has a lot. But that could be wishful thinking. Here’s Stephanopoulos again:

    Two sources who are familiar with a warrant in the case told ABC News in April that federal agents were hunting for records tied to Cohen’s personal business dealings and secret deals with alleged mistresses, media organizations and the 2016 presidential campaign.




    https://www.dailywire.com/news/31803...mp-ben-shapiro
    Fishing for the big one using Cohen as bait.
    It's Muellers only ploy. It's all he's got.
    What an a-hole.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Fishing for the big one using Cohen as bait.
    It's Muellers only ploy. It's all he's got.
    What an a-hole.
    Um...using smaller bait to catch bigger fish is the MO of every fisherman everywhere.

    It happens to be the MO of every prosecutor in every democratic county. (This is to distinguish from the prosecutors in the country of our incompetent President's newest bestest buddy from North Korea!)

    Everyone, everywhere understands the two basic principles listed above...well everyone except you it seems.

  4. #4
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    6,228
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Um...using smaller bait to catch bigger fish is the MO of every fisherman everywhere.

    It happens to be the MO of every prosecutor in every democratic county. (This is to distinguish from the prosecutors in the country of our incompetent President's newest bestest buddy from North Korea!)

    Everyone, everywhere understands the two basic principles listed above...well everyone except you it seems.
    I’m an avid fisherman and the only advice I’d give Mueller is if you keep fishing in the same spot for over a year and only catch a few carp it’s time to move on......
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas.....

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Beers at Krakken bar with Bird Dog. For all of you who wondered, he's normal.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    27,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    I’m an avid fisherman and the only advice I’d give Mueller is if you keep fishing in the same spot for over a year and only catch a few carp it’s time to move on......
    Good advice, but remember he and 16 other attorney's are getting a check every two weeks for fishing in that same spot.
    And the Democrats don't mind paying for nothing as long as it keeps the story in the news.
    The American taxpayer is paying for the democrat BS.

Members who have read this thread: 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |