Who doesn't like Sprinkles on top?

Hijinx

I want to go to school nowadays. I didn’t have a female teacher under the age of 50.

Don't know why these young good looking chicks don't go for experience and a really wild romp with some of us more grandfatherly types.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Don't know why these young good looking chicks don't go for experience and a really wild romp with some of us more grandfatherly types.

Old grandfatherly types aren't allowed on school grounds, especially wearing long trench coats.

officeguy

Because they are insecure and with a student they believe that they can maintain control of the relationship.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Because they are insecure and with a student they believe that they can maintain control of the relationship.

:yay:

It's always about power/control of some kind with these types of unbalanced/unequal/dysfunctional relationships.

I'm sure there's a longer, more detailed psychological explanation for it, but that's the gist of it.

warneckutz

Comments: :lol:

"Have you seen Jr.'s grades?"

A good softball coach should demonstrate what getting to first base, second base, third base and home really is.

Meanwhile I’m married, provide for my family, and try to do things the right way, and I’m lucky to get it twice a month.

When is open enrollment?

softball coach? - who's the lucky girl?

"Ms. Sprinkles, how many times can 16 go into 26?"

maybe i'm getting old, but didnt yahoo publish a picture of a high school girl on this? back in the day all my high school teachers looked like civil war vets

MR47930

:yay:

It's always about power/control of some kind with these types of unbalanced/unequal/dysfunctional relationships.

I'm sure there's a longer, more detailed psychological explanation for it, but that's the gist of it.

But is this a new phenomenon or did it exist back in the day and just didn’t get world coverage due to lack of internet/social media? It would have been awesome to shag a young female teacher when I was 16-18. I would have kept my damn mouth shut too, unless my grades started slipping, then I would have pulled the “you wouldn’t want this getting out, right?” Card.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
But is this a new phenomenon or did it exist back in the day and just didn’t get world coverage due to lack of internet/social media? It would have been awesome to shag a young female teacher when I was 16-18. I would have kept my damn mouth shut too, unless my grades started slipping, then I would have pulled the “you wouldn’t want this getting out, right?” Card.

I don't know, but I am guessing that it probably DID always happen back in the day. To what degree - I don't know, but I think the difference is that teenaged boys in general, NOW are not like the boys back in my day/your day. Not sure of your age, but I graduated in 1977. I'm surmising that a LOT of the teenaged boys in that era would have felt similar to you. :lol:

Nowadays, I'm thinking those boys are in the extreme minority and the majority would be "tattletales" and that's what is happening. Someone is ratting that situation out.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. :lol:

MR47930

I don't know, but I am guessing that it probably DID always happen back in the day. To what degree - I don't know, but I think the difference is that teenaged boys in general, NOW are not like the boys back in my day/your day. Not sure of your age, but I graduated in 1977. I'm surmising that a LOT of the teenaged boys in that era would have felt similar to you. :lol:

Nowadays, I'm thinking those boys are in the extreme minority and the majority would be "tattletales" and that's what is happening. Someone is ratting that situation out.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. :lol:
I graduated in the early 2000’s, so not that long ago but right before the dawn of social media. AOL IM was the only thing we used the internet for. It just sucks that all of my female teachers were on their deathbed, and seemed to hate children, especially young men. Would have been nice to have a somewhat attractive female teacher, even if she wasn’t willing to “stay after class” I’ll bet a lot of us would have paid much more attention to he subject matter.

black dog

Free America
I graduated in the early 2000’s, so not that long ago but right before the dawn of social media. AOL IM was the only thing we used the internet for. It just sucks that all of my female teachers were on their deathbed, and seemed to hate children, especially young men. Would have been nice to have a somewhat attractive female teacher, even if she wasn’t willing to “stay after class” I’ll bet a lot of us would have paid much more attention to he subject matter.

Don't fib, you spent plenty of time in AOL's chat rooms...

SamSpade

Damn - the FIRST thing I did was Google her pic.
What IS it with these teachers? It's not as though they couldn't find someone their own AGE to mess around with.