Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who doesn't like Sprinkles on top?

Comments:

"Have you seen Jr.'s grades?"

A good softball coach should demonstrate what getting to first base, second base, third base and home really is.

Meanwhile I’m married, provide for my family, and try to do things the right way, and I’m lucky to get it twice a month.

When is open enrollment?

softball coach? - who's the lucky girl?

"Ms. Sprinkles, how many times can 16 go into 26?"

maybe i'm getting old, but didnt yahoo publish a picture of a high school girl on this? back in the day all my high school teachers looked like civil war vets
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post

It's always about power/control of some kind with these types of unbalanced/unequal/dysfunctional relationships.

I'm sure there's a longer, more detailed psychological explanation for it, but that's the gist of it.
    But is this a new phenomenon or did it exist back in the day and just didn’t get world coverage due to lack of internet/social media? It would have been awesome to shag a young female teacher when I was 16-18. I would have kept my damn mouth shut too, unless my grades started slipping, then I would have pulled the “you wouldn’t want this getting out, right?” Card.

Quote Originally Posted by MR47930 View Post
    But is this a new phenomenon or did it exist back in the day and just didn’t get world coverage due to lack of internet/social media? It would have been awesome to shag a young female teacher when I was 16-18. I would have kept my damn mouth shut too, unless my grades started slipping, then I would have pulled the “you wouldn’t want this getting out, right?” Card.

I don't know, but I am guessing that it probably DID always happen back in the day. To what degree - I don't know, but I think the difference is that teenaged boys in general, NOW are not like the boys back in my day/your day. Not sure of your age, but I graduated in 1977. I'm surmising that a LOT of the teenaged boys in that era would have felt similar to you.

Nowadays, I'm thinking those boys are in the extreme minority and the majority would be "tattletales" and that's what is happening. Someone is ratting that situation out.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    I don't know, but I am guessing that it probably DID always happen back in the day. To what degree - I don't know, but I think the difference is that teenaged boys in general, NOW are not like the boys back in my day/your day. Not sure of your age, but I graduated in 1977. I'm surmising that a LOT of the teenaged boys in that era would have felt similar to you.

Nowadays, I'm thinking those boys are in the extreme minority and the majority would be "tattletales" and that's what is happening. Someone is ratting that situation out.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.
    I graduated in the early 2000’s, so not that long ago but right before the dawn of social media. AOL IM was the only thing we used the internet for. It just sucks that all of my female teachers were on their deathbed, and seemed to hate children, especially young men. Would have been nice to have a somewhat attractive female teacher, even if she wasn’t willing to “stay after class” I’ll bet a lot of us would have paid much more attention to he subject matter.

I graduated in the early 2000’s, so not that long ago but right before the dawn of social media. AOL IM was the only thing we used the internet for. It just sucks that all of my female teachers were on their deathbed, and seemed to hate children, especially young men. Would have been nice to have a somewhat attractive female teacher, even if she wasn’t willing to “stay after class” I’ll bet a lot of us would have paid much more attention to he subject matter.
    Don't fib, you spent plenty of time in AOL's chat rooms...
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

Damn - the FIRST thing I did was Google her pic.
    What IS it with these teachers? It's not as though they couldn't find someone their own AGE to mess around with.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Saw the title, thought this was another Russian hotel thing...
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Don't fib, you spent plenty of time in AOL's chat rooms...
    Never said I didn’t! A/S/L? Pics? S2R.

Never said I didn’t! A/S/L? Pics? S2R.
    NGL long ago, :)~
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

AOL IM was the only thing we used the internet for.

I skipped right to ICQ
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.

Members who have read this thread: 66