Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who doesn't like Sprinkles on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    RIght?!

I've thought about this phenomenon every time I hear of it. I'm 59 and I remember back in school - both elementary thru HS. There WERE some female teachers who were obviously hotsie totsie types. IN fact, I can name them to this day. I can distinctly remember the MS and teenaged boys who drooled over those teachers. I remember Thing2 and most of the other boys who took this one AP class in his MS had a crush on their teacher! It was verrrrrry obvious. I never heard of any inappropriate behavior on the teachers' part - so most of those fantasies probably never came to happen.

So I'm sure those type of relationships happened back then, too. Maybe not as "much" - but morals have changed a lot for all relationships over the past 30 years, also.
    More than half of all my schooling was in Catholic schools. Nuns and priests usually weren't drooled over, especially since most were retirement age.
    I can think of maybe two people in all twelve years that I considered attractive - one was a substitute teacher and the other was my sister's fourth grade teacher.
    And that's about it. If there were any women attractive in my schools, they might have worked the front office, but nothing sticks out in my memory.
    Even the school nurse wasn't someone you wanted to visit.

I feel so deprived.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

The head of our music department and band director had an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous wife, who would substitute teach fairly regularly, and one of the biggest jocks/studs in HS at that time had a thing going with her for a while. While a bunch of us knew about it, I don't think that she ever got in to any legal trouble....never got "caught", so to speak.

We envied that guy. If he was "traumatized" by that experience, he certainly hid it well.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I thought you knew better than to tag Sappy without latex.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I feel so deprived.
    one of the Home Ec teachers was a stone fox, the rest of the teachers were middle aged
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    one of the Home Ec teachers was a stone fox, the rest of the teachers were middle aged
    You don't see many female Phys. Ed teachers having sex with young boys. Most of them have desires in a different direction.

Members who have read this thread: 66