Thread: Good news

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar

Good news

My cousin is in surgery getting a new liver and kidney. I know it's bad news for someone's family, but I didn't think it was going happen in time.
    He can point to the day his liver damage was caused. He took 4 extra strength Tylenol and two doses of cold medicine which also contains acetiminophen within four hours, by the end of the week his liver was permanently damaged.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Blog Entries
    Wow - do they have that as a precaution? He should sue and get $1 million.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Wow - do they have that as a precaution? He should sue and get $1 million.
    The warning labels are on every box and bottle. You can also do immediate damage if you take Tylenol while having alcohol in your system. If you got your drink on then took 2 Tylenol before bed or even the next morning it could do permanent damage.

Also, most of folks do not realize how many marketed meds have full doses of Tylenol as part of the active ingredients. It's rather easy to take damaging doses and not know until too late. It's a real 'thing'.

Thats how them b*tch's R getbent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    My cousin is in surgery getting a new liver and kidney. I know it's bad news for someone's family, but I didn't think it was going happen in time.
    He can point to the day his liver damage was caused. He took 4 extra strength Tylenol and two doses of cold medicine which also contains acetiminophen within four hours, by the end of the week his liver was permanently damaged.
    4 extra strength Tylenol is A LOT! Glad your cousin was able to receive a new liver and kidney. How did the surgery go?

Members who have read this thread: 42