Congress moves to ban child sex robots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Washington

The U.S. House approved a ban Wednesday on the importation and trafficking of anatomically correct child sex dolls and robots that “normalize sex between adults and minors.”

The proposal was approved in the House by a voice vote and now moves to the Senate.

“These dolls can be programmed to simulate rape. The very thought makes me nauseous,” said House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, a Virginia Republican.

Congress moves to ban child sex robots favored by pedophiles

Umm Yeah .... on one hand I could see something like this reducing attacks on children ... but bleck

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If they can be programmed to do the dishes and mow the lawn, they may be on to something.

SamSpade

Umm Yeah .... on one hand I could see something like this reducing attacks on children ... but bleck

That was my first thought - I mean, yuk, CHILD sex robots but maybe it could HELP reduce assaults on children.

I'm not a psychologist - perhaps it encourages further interest in children, but it's a weird thing to outlaw.

Hijinx

Washington

The U.S. House approved a ban Wednesday on the importation and trafficking of anatomically correct child sex dolls and robots that “normalize sex between adults and minors.”

The proposal was approved in the House by a voice vote and now moves to the Senate.

“These dolls can be programmed to simulate rape. The very thought makes me nauseous,” said House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, a Virginia Republican.

Congress moves to ban child sex robots favored by pedophiles

This is the first I have ever heard of such a product.
Makes me wonder how many politicians have these dolls.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
C'Mon Giant Meteor!!!

For freaking real.

If it were up to me, I'd gas anyone who even thought about owning a child sex doll. I'm not a huge fan of sickos and definitely think the world would be a better place without them.

Reminds me of Cheech and Chong from one of their albums:

I plead insanity.

Insanity?

That's right. Insanity. I'm just crazy about that stuff.

PsyOps

Pixelated
For freaking real.

If it were up to me, I'd gas anyone who even thought about owning a child sex doll. I'm not a huge fan of sickos and definitely think the world would be a better place without them.

I think I'm more bothered that someone came up with the idea to make these things.