News

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
2018-06-14.jpg

:oldman:

SamSpade

I think the worst I've seen recently - on CNN - was a montage of FOX news hosts and persons excited about the Trump meeting in Singapore,
with the hosts ridiculing their optimism. I don't watch CNN at night much - and this was early morning, when the meeting took place - but
I was stunned to see the network that I watched religiously through the Gulf War openly mocking another network - because they had high hopes
for this meeting. Until THAT moment, I actually thought CNN made an attempt to be fair about the news, however biased they might be.

Hijinx

I think the worst I've seen recently - on CNN - was a montage of FOX news hosts and persons excited about the Trump meeting in Singapore,
with the hosts ridiculing their optimism. I don't watch CNN at night much - and this was early morning, when the meeting took place - but
I was stunned to see the network that I watched religiously through the Gulf War openly mocking another network - because they had high hopes
for this meeting. Until THAT moment, I actually thought CNN made an attempt to be fair about the news, however biased they might be.

Whoa: what took you so long?
You are a smart guy. What took you so long?

Grumpy

From the WaPo (can't link, paywall)

Perhaps the most damaging new revelation in the report, according to multiple people familiar with it, is a previously unreported text message in which Peter Strzok, a key investigator on both the Clinton email case and the investigation of Russia and the Trump campaign, assured an FBI lawyer in August 2016 that “we’ll stop” Trump from making it to the White House.
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
From the WaPo (can't link, paywall)

Perhaps the most damaging new revelation in the report, according to multiple people familiar with it, is a previously unreported text message in which Peter Strzok, a key investigator on both the Clinton email case and the investigation of Russia and the Trump campaign, assured an FBI lawyer in August 2016 that “we’ll stop” Trump from making it to the White House.
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

Where's Tranny to tell us this actually proves collusion by Russians and Trump?