Protland Antifa violence

glhs837

Power with Control
https://www.google.com/search?q=portland clashes&cad=h

So, been seeing this in the ol news feed for a while now. Read carefully, watch the videos. From what I see, it seems pretty clear that Antifa is the ones perpetrating the violence and being arrested. But see how carefully crafted the language of the reporting, both from the reporters and more importantly the police. From whats written, it appears that the conservative protestors are equally to blame for the violence. In one case, a conservative protestor who was being attacked makes his way through the police lines and can be heard asking the police "your going to throw us into that? your going to throw us into that?"

And this is why people dont trust the media, and in some cases the police.

If anyone can show me clear cases of the conservatives doing anything other than protect themselves, let me know?

Hijinx

https://www.google.com/search?q=portland clashes&cad=h

So, been seeing this in the ol news feed for a while now. Read carefully, watch the videos. From what I see, it seems pretty clear that Antifa is the ones perpetrating the violence and being arrested. But see how carefully crafted the language of the reporting, both from the reporters and more importantly the police. From whats written, it appears that the conservative protestors are equally to blame for the violence. In one case, a conservative protestor who was being attacked makes his way through the police lines and can be heard asking the police "your going to throw us into that? your going to throw us into that?"

And this is why people dont trust the media, and in some cases the police.

If anyone can show me clear cases of the conservatives doing anything other than protect themselves, let me know?

No different from Charlottesville.
A rally that would have been peaceful if not for Antifa, and white supremicists and nazi's got the blame for got the blame.
Most people do not support nazi's nor white supremicists but the facts are if Antifa hadn't shown up in their hoods and masks there would have been no problem.
When people sho up at rallies wearing masks they came to make trouble. Jail them immediately.