Morning television show to visit Lexington Park

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A brawl broke out at the park during a youth football game a few years ago.

On September 26 at 7:55pm, members of the Special Operations Division Lexington Park COPs UNIT responded to a large fight in progress at Lancaster Park, located in Lexington Park, while football games were being played on the field. Two juveniles began fighting each other which led to the parents of the juveniles fighting each other. One parent, identified as suspect Joseph Jeremih Kelly, 46, of Park Hall, held the mother (victim) of the other juvenile on the ground while his wife, identified as suspect Nakita Laquette Williams, 36, of Park Hall repeatedly struck the victim in the face with her fist. Williams then picked up a piece of glass from the victim's broken eye glasses and cut the victim's face above her eye. The assault ended when family members and bystanders pulled them apart. The victim was transported by ambulance to MedStar St. Mary's Hospital for the cut to her face.

http://somd.com/news/headlines/2013/17221.php

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No, these were in front of them. Real name was Center Gardens and was Navy housing originally. The buildings were torn down as were the Flattops to make the park.

I used to take the Mals and Huskies there a few years back and we would walk the old streets and courts.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I used to take the Mals and Huskies there a few years back and we would walk the old streets and courts.

I lived in the Flattops for several years (late 70s-early 80s) in one of circular courts. Interesting times! :lol:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Nice turn out early this morning...

fox1.jpg