Kathy Griffin: "Get back on the plantation, Negro."

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Oh that's just Kathy invoking her white privilege.

It stuns me that someone in the entertainment industry would risk alienating roughly 50% of the country. But we see it all the time and not just in actors. The Camping World CEO did the same tone deaf nonsense. Here in the campgrounds we frequent you often hear people mention that they no longer shop at CW.

You go Kevin. Be your own man. He also has the added advantage that he's actually pretty funny and quite entertaining. He also organize fun runs with his fans. They jog around parks together. He's like Richard Simmons except without the rainbows, unicorns and fairy dust.

Hijinx

Kathy Griffith had a little talent and an act that mostly used profanity and shock value to get laughs.

She crapped in her mess kit with the Donald Trump decapitated head and gave a half assed apology.
She felt no sorrow for the act but she felt she had to say something.
She made her own mess, and now she blames it on Trump.

Now she is making outlandish statements and trying to keep herself on people's minds thinking she can make a come back.
A few Trump haters go to her act i suppose because she supports their hate.
Individuals with intelligence are not interested, her comedy is cast for the lowest forms of life.

One day people will say Kathy who?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Oh that's just Kathy invoking her white privilege.

It stuns me that someone in the entertainment industry would risk alienating roughly 50% of the country. But we see it all the time and not just in actors. The Camping World CEO did the same tone deaf nonsense. Here in the campgrounds we frequent you often hear people mention that they no longer shop at CW.

You go Kevin. Be your own man. He also has the added advantage that he's actually pretty funny and quite entertaining. He also organize fun runs with his fans. They jog around parks together. He's like Richard Simmons except without the rainbows, unicorns and fairy dust.
:jet:

:roflmao: