This Man Made Tacos From His Amputated Foot And Then Fed Them To His Friends

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Warning: read this and you might never be able to look at a taco in the same way again.

Friends of Reddit user IncrediblyShinyShart were in for a stomach-turning surprise when he invited them around for a Sunday brunch. His guests arrived to a feast of pastries, cakes, mimosas, and tacos. But here's the catch – the tacos were made with meat from his very own foot.

If you've ever wondered what human flesh tastes like, apparently, it's a combination of pork and veal. But provided there was an ethical way to do so, would you ever consider trying it? IncrediblyShinyShart and his mates agreed they would. Little did they know that there would soon be the perfect opportunity to do so after IncrediblyShinyShart was involved in a motorcycle crash.

The 38-year-old Reddit user was driving at 72 kilometers (45 miles) per hour when he was hit and flung from his bike. The bones of the foot were shattered and doctors told him he would never be able to walk on it again, so IncrediblyShinyShart agreed to have it amputated. He just wanted to know if he could keep the foot once it was done.

They said he could and so after the operation, IncrediblyShinyShart took it home and froze it.

"It just seemed like an object, not a piece of a person. There was no emotional connection," he told Vice. "In fact, that was the weirdest part, was that it wasn’t weird."

Then, he invited his 11 of his most “amenable” friends to share a once in a lifetime culinary adventure with him. Ten said yes.

A chef friend prepared a chunk of meat from the top of the shin, marinating it overnight and then sauteeing it with peppers, onions, and lime alongside corn tortillas and a tomatillo sauce.

Strangely, it's perfectly legal to eat human meat in all US states but Idaho (makes you wonder what happened in Idaho). Of course, the normal processes for obtaining said meat – murder, corpse desecration, and the selling and buying of human flesh – tend to be frowned upon (remember this Latvian performance artist who livestreamed two volunteers cooking and eating their own flesh?).

Here's how IncrediblyShinyShart described it's taste to Vice: "It had a very pronounced, beefy flavor to it. The muscle I cut was tough and chewy."

And despite its icky origins, all but one were actually able to keep the meal down. In a Reddit comment, he says one had to "spit me into a napkin after chewing for a while".

As for IncrediblyShinyShart, the experience helped him get over a tricky part of his life and things have been looking up ever since.

"It was a way for me to close a lid on this part of my life...Things worked out so damn well afterward. My life has gotten so much better."

If you have the stomach for it, you can see the full set of images here. ***WARNING***GRAPHIC IMAGES***

:barf: :twitch:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wonder if there'll be a new product soon called "Toes-Titos"

PeoplesElbow

Doesn't sound like it is true to me. Every hospital that I know won't even let you keep metal pins that are in your body when they remove them, it is medical waste.