mAlice

professional daydreamer
she would grow up to be this...

[video=youtube;gPHVLxm8U-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHVLxm8U-0[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't think she was that good. But she definitely has the funky chicken moves like Jagger down pat.

But "contestants" like this girl are why I don't like that show. It's clearly a set up, with some little mousy type and them encouraging her/him - "don't be shy, sweetie" - then the singer belts out this song and it's obvious they're either a professional or have at least been performing for a very long time, and the judges act all astounded! Who'd have believed it!!!

:rolleyes:

The first time I saw them do that, I thought it was cool. After the dozenth time it became obvious they were fakes.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I didn't think she was that good. But she definitely has the funky chicken moves like Jagger down pat.

But "contestants" like this girl are why I don't like that show. It's clearly a set up, with some little mousy type and them encouraging her/him - "don't be shy, sweetie" - then the singer belts out this song and it's obvious they're either a professional or have at least been performing for a very long time, and the judges act all astounded! Who'd have believed it!!!

:rolleyes:

The first time I saw them do that, I thought it was cool. After the dozenth time it became obvious they were fakes.

I never watch these shows, so I don't know how it works. I catch a video once in a while that's making it's rounds, and I'm happy.

Grumpy

I never watch these shows, so I don't know how it works. I catch a video once in a while that's making it's rounds, and I'm happy.

Yeah, same here..I don't really care if they are partly staged, always fun. Christina Ramos in a Spanish talent version was fun and Brit Alice Fredenham doing Funny Valentine was awesome. Think both are old and have been around a while.