Tractor Supply, Charlotte Hall

OldHillcrestGuy

According to todays County Times, Tractor Supply and traffic circle coming to Mt. Wolfe Road. Tractor Supply to be right behind WaWa. Already a done deal with planning folks. Parlett is going to help get a circle on Mt Wolfe with exit from WaWa and Triangle Drive.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Anyone know what is going in next to the 7-11 in Charlotte Hall?

Do we really need ANOTHER Tractor Supply?

Don't get me wrong, I love Tractor Supply....But do we really need another one? And....what will this do to Southern States?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Don't get me wrong, I love Tractor Supply....But do we really need another one? And....what will this do to Southern States?

The TSC in Hollywood isn't really all that convenient for those of us who shun the California area. I worked at PAX for the better part of 30 years, and I'm not all too crazy about driving route 235 at any time of the day, now that I don't have to. The CH TSC will definitely be more convenient for me. They will have my business. I just love purchasing nuts/bolts/screws by the lb.

glhs837

Power with Control

While there is some overlap, I think TSCs focus on the mechanical vs SSs focus on the animal side means that it wont be too big a difference.

black dog

Free America
The TSC in Hollywood isn't really all that convenient for those of us who shun the California area. I worked at PAX for the better part of 30 years, and I'm not all too crazy about driving route 235 at any time of the day, now that I don't have to. The CH TSC will definitely be more convenient for me. They will have my business. I just love purchasing nuts/bolts/screws by the lb.

I have a TS about 20 miles from me, the hardware section for years the hardware section is lacking in being restocked. Every month or so I drive about 40 miles each way to New Castle to there TC. Every nut,bolt and washer has 15 to 50 lbs in stock.
It's by far the best deal on basic hardware at the new price of 2.19 lb.
It's the only thing I buy from them besides oil base paint & hardener.

black dog

Free America
While there is some overlap, I think TSCs focus on the mechanical vs SSs focus on the animal side means that it wont be too big a difference.

TS tends to focus alot on the gentleman weekend farmer more so than the boys that do it for a living..

RodRugg

This is good news and great news for my grandma! This is the only place that has those concrete grinders she uses for her "Cat Castles" business. She used to get them at that Tractor Supply in Hollywood but my uncle Stanley ruined that when he got this box of fake ticks for Christmas and put some on his face and neck and went in there and tried to say that their hay bales was full of ticks and look at his face and see. She went to that one in Huntingtown and tried to buy all they had so she wouldn't have to go that far for a while but the cashier was joking, I think, and asked if she was on the terrorist watch list. Then my grandma got mad and pulled out pictures of her "Cat Castles" and said "Does that look terrifying to you?" and that cashier said "Yes, maam it does" and my grandma nearly flipped over that entire display of plastic animals they have at the front of the store trying to get out. Anyways, I already told my grandma about it and she got so excited she hooked up her last grinder and started working on her Jesus and Zaccheaus "Cat Castle" with a low perch for the Jesus cat and a high perch for the Zaccheaus cat. She was able to blast out a hole for the sycamore tree and now she's just waiting for that Tractor Supply to get open.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This is good news and great news for my grandma! This is the only place that has those concrete grinders she uses for her "Cat Castles" business. She used to get them at that Tractor Supply in Hollywood but my uncle Stanley ruined that when he got this box of fake ticks for Christmas and put some on his face and neck and went in there and tried to say that their hay bales was full of ticks and look at his face and see. She went to that one in Huntingtown and tried to buy all they had so she wouldn't have to go that far for a while but the cashier was joking, I think, and asked if she was on the terrorist watch list. Then my grandma got mad and pulled out pictures of her "Cat Castles" and said "Does that look terrifying to you?" and that cashier said "Yes, maam it does" and my grandma nearly flipped over that entire display of plastic animals they have at the front of the store trying to get out. Anyways, I already told my grandma about it and she got so excited she hooked up her last grinder and started working on her Jesus and Zaccheaus "Cat Castle" with a low perch for the Jesus cat and a high perch for the Zaccheaus cat. She was able to blast out a hole for the sycamore tree and now she's just waiting for that Tractor Supply to get open.

:lmao:

nutz

I have a TS about 20 miles from me, the hardware section for years the hardware section is lacking in being restocked. Every month or so I drive about 40 miles each way to New Castle to there TC. Every nut,bolt and washer has 15 to 50 lbs in stock.
It's by far the best deal on basic hardware at the new price of 2.19 lb.
It's the only thing I buy from them besides oil base paint & hardener.

The Waldorf store, whoever is packaging their stuff thinks a bolt is measured by the overall length, stupid f'ers. Pisses me off every time i forget to double check the length.