Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tractor Supply, Charlotte Hall

Do we really need ANOTHER Tractor Supply?

Don't get me wrong, I love Tractor Supply....But do we really need another one? And....what will this do to Southern States?

Quote Originally Posted by bucketlady View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love Tractor Supply....But do we really need another one? And....what will this do to Southern States?
    The TSC in Hollywood isn't really all that convenient for those of us who shun the California area. I worked at PAX for the better part of 30 years, and I'm not all too crazy about driving route 235 at any time of the day, now that I don't have to. The CH TSC will definitely be more convenient for me. They will have my business. I just love purchasing nuts/bolts/screws by the lb.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by bucketlady View Post
    While there is some overlap, I think TSCs focus on the mechanical vs SSs focus on the animal side means that it wont be too big a difference.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
    Which two Wawa's? I thought there was only one WAWA in Charlotte hall.
    It's going behind the Wawa across from Food Lion, that's where. The other Wawa is in Mechanicsville on Three Notch Road.

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    The TSC in Hollywood isn't really all that convenient for those of us who shun the California area. I worked at PAX for the better part of 30 years, and I'm not all too crazy about driving route 235 at any time of the day, now that I don't have to. The CH TSC will definitely be more convenient for me. They will have my business. I just love purchasing nuts/bolts/screws by the lb.
    I have a TS about 20 miles from me, the hardware section for years the hardware section is lacking in being restocked. Every month or so I drive about 40 miles each way to New Castle to there TC. Every nut,bolt and washer has 15 to 50 lbs in stock.
    It's by far the best deal on basic hardware at the new price of 2.19 lb.
    It's the only thing I buy from them besides oil base paint & hardener.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    While there is some overlap, I think TSCs focus on the mechanical vs SSs focus on the animal side means that it wont be too big a difference.
    TS tends to focus alot on the gentleman weekend farmer more so than the boys that do it for a living..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

This is good news and great news for my grandma! This is the only place that has those concrete grinders she uses for her "Cat Castles" business. She used to get them at that Tractor Supply in Hollywood but my uncle Stanley ruined that when he got this box of fake ticks for Christmas and put some on his face and neck and went in there and tried to say that their hay bales was full of ticks and look at his face and see. She went to that one in Huntingtown and tried to buy all they had so she wouldn't have to go that far for a while but the cashier was joking, I think, and asked if she was on the terrorist watch list. Then my grandma got mad and pulled out pictures of her "Cat Castles" and said "Does that look terrifying to you?" and that cashier said "Yes, maam it does" and my grandma nearly flipped over that entire display of plastic animals they have at the front of the store trying to get out. Anyways, I already told my grandma about it and she got so excited she hooked up her last grinder and started working on her Jesus and Zaccheaus "Cat Castle" with a low perch for the Jesus cat and a high perch for the Zaccheaus cat. She was able to blast out a hole for the sycamore tree and now she's just waiting for that Tractor Supply to get open.

Quote Originally Posted by RodRugg View Post
    This is good news and great news for my grandma! This is the only place that has those concrete grinders she uses for her "Cat Castles" business. She used to get them at that Tractor Supply in Hollywood but my uncle Stanley ruined that when he got this box of fake ticks for Christmas and put some on his face and neck and went in there and tried to say that their hay bales was full of ticks and look at his face and see. She went to that one in Huntingtown and tried to buy all they had so she wouldn't have to go that far for a while but the cashier was joking, I think, and asked if she was on the terrorist watch list. Then my grandma got mad and pulled out pictures of her "Cat Castles" and said "Does that look terrifying to you?" and that cashier said "Yes, maam it does" and my grandma nearly flipped over that entire display of plastic animals they have at the front of the store trying to get out. Anyways, I already told my grandma about it and she got so excited she hooked up her last grinder and started working on her Jesus and Zaccheaus "Cat Castle" with a low perch for the Jesus cat and a high perch for the Zaccheaus cat. She was able to blast out a hole for the sycamore tree and now she's just waiting for that Tractor Supply to get open.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Registered User OldHillcrestGuy's Avatar
    Good to hear from you Rod, thought maybe you were pushing up daises

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I have a TS about 20 miles from me, the hardware section for years the hardware section is lacking in being restocked. Every month or so I drive about 40 miles each way to New Castle to there TC. Every nut,bolt and washer has 15 to 50 lbs in stock.
    It's by far the best deal on basic hardware at the new price of 2.19 lb.
    It's the only thing I buy from them besides oil base paint & hardener.
    The Waldorf store, whoever is packaging their stuff thinks a bolt is measured by the overall length, stupid f'ers. Pisses me off every time i forget to double check the length.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Members who have read this thread: 84