Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tractor Supply, Charlotte Hall

Do we need a Tractor Supply? We could use a 5 Below for the Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FettZilla View Post
    Do we need a Tractor Supply? We could use a 5 Below for the Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area.
    Does anybody really need another dollar store clone. I swear they're making Walmart look like Macy's.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    The Waldorf store, whoever is packaging their stuff thinks a bolt is measured by the overall length, stupid f'ers. Pisses me off every time i forget to double check the length.
    LOL... I buy a few pounds of the next size up so to build stock at my shop so in a few years I will stock up to 3/4" 5-6" long..
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    Does anybody really need another dollar store clone. I swear they're making Walmart look like Macy's.
    We have less than 5,000 folks here, Three dollar stores.
    One Family Dollar and two Dollar Generals within a mile of each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

Registered User OldHillcrestGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    We have less than 5,000 folks here, Three dollar stores.
    One Family Dollar and two Dollar Generals within a mile of each other.
    Well actually the 2 Dollar Generals are about 7 miles apart. But I get where your coming from. Well who knows what will happen to the old McKays when the new one is completed next summer. Could have several dollars stores in one place. Im sure that they will divide up the old store into more then one store.

Would be nice to see several restaurants and shops in the old McKay's store, like a mini mall. Tired of all the fast food, dollar stores and gas stations. I don't shop dollar stores regularly, and where the new McKay's is located, don't look to do much shopping there. Congested area, with more accidents waiting to happen.

The Tractor Supply stores that my husband shops at, White Plains and especially the one in Huntingtown were ill-planned. Have to make u-turns with both and traffic patterns are terrible trying to leave the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberLady View Post
    The Tractor Supply stores that my husband shops at, White Plains and especially the one in Huntingtown were ill-planned. Have to make u-turns with both and traffic patterns are terrible trying to leave the parking lot.
    Thank the mouthbreathers on the county commission for that.

Members who have read this thread: 99