News that Tranny likes

transporter

And of course Gilligan's favorite topic...the collateral damage of his precious 2a rights...

Louisa toddler dead after 4-year-old brother thought gun was a toy

3-year-old boy accidentally shot his 9-year-old relative after he found gun, police say

And of course his most favorite outcome:

Sheriff: No charges for parents of child shot in head
CLAIBORNE COUNTY (WATE) - The parents of a child who was accidentally shot in the head in Claiborne County won't face charges, according to Sheriff David Ray.

Ray said there were no signs of negligence by the parents.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He shoots..he scores!! the crowd goes wild. Tranny drinks a lot...does some more drugs... All is normal in the world.

BOP

Some estimates have death by doctor at close to a quarter of a million every year.

Hijinx

Kids deaths are nothing to laugh about, and its a damned shame when they play with guns that should have been kept from them.
But kids die from playing with matches,they die from pulling pots of boiling water off the stove because Momma left the handles sticking out.
They die from cars backing over them when they were playing behind them.
Infants die from being placed in the crib wrong.
They die on bicycles , and roller skates and skate boards.
Do we lock up the parents for their mistakes?

I said the other day that cell phones kill more people than guns, although I have no statististics I believe that to be true.
Yet cell phones and 911 save a lot of lives.
Just as guns in the hands of victims and potential victims save a lot of lives.
If we start removing guns from homes it is an open invitation to thieves and burglars.

If you are frightened by guns, don't buy one, but why try to outlaw mine?
Put a sign on your lawn inviting burglars in.
It makes my home safer just as my gun helps to keep you safer.

A kid steal his Daddy's gun and goes to school shooting. He could have just as easily stole his daddy's car and run down people.
Or he could have gotten his daddy's gas can for the lawn mower and made a Molotov Cocktail.
If there is a desire to kill they will find a way.