James Comey

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Boy, they are throwing his ass right straight under the bus, eh?

He deserves it. I hope he goes to federal prison for the rest of his life, along with the rest of those filthy corrupt ####bags.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The crazy thing is, they spent 16 months investigating what many of us 'ignorati' already knew. There is not one of bit of this report that surprises me; except that they found nothing criminal. Well actually, that doesn't surprise me at all. The corruption is so deep and wide that I'm willing to bet members of the IG would have to implicate themselves.

This sort of run-amok behavior in the highest levels of law enforcement should scare every American. We should be demanding a complete house cleaning.

Hijinx

The crazy thing is, they spent 16 months investigating what many of us 'ignorati' already knew. There is not one of bit of this report that surprises me; except that they found nothing criminal. Well actually, that doesn't surprise me at all. The corruption is so deep and wide that I'm willing to bet members of the IG would have to implicate themselves.

This sort of run-amok behavior in the highest levels of law enforcement should scare every American. We should be demanding a complete house cleaning.

Part of the investigation was how they decided early on to find Hillary did nothing and still the IG never mentions.

Just another BS investigation we all knew wouldn't amount to sh1t.

transporter

If the ignorati title fits...wear it. The report is 568 pages long...there is zero chance you have done anything but spew forth what you've been told. Same as Vrai...

Here go read the whole thing: https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

You are right that we should demand a complete housecleaning...start with the White House...you know the guy who saluted a North Korean general...the guy who claims to have spoken to parents of missing soldiers lost in North Korea...the guy who claims North Korea is no longer a threat...the guy who gives up our troops readiness for---nothing in return...the guy who cow tows to dictators and calls Un a "good guy" while he trashes our allies..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If the ignorati title fits...wear it. The report is 568 pages long...there is zero chance you have done anything but spew forth what you've been told. Same as Vrai...

You are right that we should demand a complete housecleaning...start with the White House...you know the guy who saluted a North Korean general...the guy who claims to have spoken to parents of missing soldiers lost in North Korea...the guy who claims North Korea is no longer a threat...the guy who gives up our troops readiness for---nothing in return...the guy who cow tows to dictators and calls Un a "good guy" while he trashes our allies..

They sure had it out for Trump, eh sugar tits?

Midnightrider

Oh the horrors......

We found that it was extraordinary and insubordinate for Comey to conceal his intentions from his superiors, the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General, for the admitted purpose of preventing them from telling him not to make the statement, and to instruct his subordinates in the FBI to do the same....

Seriously, this was a big fizzle. Comeys biggest crime is that he didn’t tell obama and lynch he was going to torpedo clintons campaign.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Boy, they are throwing his ass right straight under the bus, eh?

He deserves it. I hope he goes to federal prison for the rest of his life, along with the rest of those filthy corrupt ####bags.

:yay:

Haven't heard much from him tonight.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

My assumption is you've never served, but I understand you get your wealth of knowledge from CNN..

The NORK General SALUTED Trump.. Trump returned his salute.. HUGE difference. The junior, or lesser rank initiates the salute out of respect, the senior ranking returns the salute out of the same respect

NOT returning the salute would he ignoring the recognition he gave President Trump as his senior and would have been highly disrespectful..

If Trump had initiated, like Obama bowing again and again, that would be different..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seriously, this was a big fizzle. Comeys biggest crime is that he didn’t tell obama and lynch he was going to torpedo clintons campaign.

What are your handlers telling you? Because the news media - including the Trump haters - think it's a pretty big deal.

Midnightrider

What are your handlers telling you? Because the news media - including the Trump haters - think it's a pretty big deal.

:killingme

I’ve been scanning all of the ‘news and opinion’ Chanels while I read some of the report tonight. Fox has some really angry folks on their shows, that’s for sure. The rest see this for what it is.

specifically which crime do you think Comey committed? Which crime do you think the AG accused him of?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’ve been scanning all of the ‘news and opinion’ Chanels while I read some of the report tonight.

Liar. All the news sites - including CBS, NBC, and ABC - have it blasted all over their front page. The only sites that don't have the story featured prominently (or at all) are CNN and MSNBC.

So just admit that those are the only two "news" sources you gobble up, which explains why you never know what's going on in the world.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Liar. All the news sites - including CBS, NBC, and ABC - have it blasted all over their front page. The only sites that don't have the story featured prominently (or at all) are CNN and MSNBC.

So just admit that those are the only two "news" sources you gobble up, which explains why you never know what's going on in the world.

their new logo should be :lalala:

BOP

You're becoming a parody of yourself.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh the horrors......

Yes, a big fizzle. The IG made sure of that. Comey did everything he could to keep Hillary from going to jail. Screw the election. They all made it clear that they never believed Hillary would lose anyway. Their efforts were to keep her from getting indicted.

Oh the horrors that someone at the highest level of our government gets to commit crimes and walk because those that took an oath to enforce our laws just brushed it aside. I know that's a big yawner for you, but for me, in the world I work, just taking a photo of my desk would land me in prison. You people defending Hillary, Comey and their ilk make me sick.

Midnightrider

RIF...... I didn’t say they weren’t covering the report. I said only fox was ranting and raving about it. The rest saw it for what it was. A big fat fizzle.
Fox hosts are screaming and yelling about how corrupt the government is and how you can’t trust anyone including the IG. The rest are saying That the IG vindicated Comey.

PS, the local nightly news here in Baton Rouge led with the story.

Bot.

Again, RIF.

Did you figure out what crime Comey committed? How about any the IG accused him of?