2 of my favorite cats need a home

K

KaZamm1061

I have two cats that need a good home. I cant keep them as much as i want to.. They are the coolest cats. Frito and Lucky.. If you know of anyone who would take care of them please email me or pm me.. I need to find them a home soon. I hate to get rid of them but i have no chioce.. Frito is white and grey and ive had her for about 1 1/2 years.. Lucky was a stray that i found on my step one day.. Someone cut her tail off and she hadnt eatten in awhile. I fixed her tail and feed her and she has been the coolest cat ever since.. She's my baby. But, I have to find homes for them.. I would like them both to stay together. They are the bestest friends and play together alot chasing each other and playing so it is important that they stay together..

Thanks for any help you give..

Sniffle Sniffle.. I will even pay for the first months food and litter....

K

KaZamm1061

Nickel said:
I can hear your cats crying...

I know.. Dont say that.. Those guys are my kiddo's. its like losing your bestest friend.. :sad:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
KaZamm1061 said:
I know.. Dont say that.. Those guys are my kiddo's. its like losing your bestest friend.. :sad:
wish i could take them but i cant. so why must you find a new home for your cats?

K

KaZamm1061

sunflower said:
wish i could take them but i cant. so why must you find a new home for your cats?

I sold my house and they are currently at my ex'es house. she is Biatching that they are there and wants them out.. I cant have them at the place im at now so i must find a good home for them..

sunflower

Loving My Life...
KaZamm1061 said:
I sold my house and they are currently at my ex'es house. she is Biatching that they are there and wants them out.. I cant have them at the place im at now so i must find a good home for them..
did you post under the classifieds? That might help. I hope you find a home i love cats and hate to see them go to the shelter

K

KaZamm1061

sunflower said:
did you post under the classifieds? That might help. I hope you find a home i love cats and hate to see them go to the shelter
wont happen ill find something somewhere before that happens