So Comey Used Personal Email As Well

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As you might recall, ironically, Comey was the man who headed the investigation into twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private email scandal and recommended no charges be made against Mrs. Clinton, citing her supposed lack of "intent" of wrongdoing. But Comey would also later pen a damning letter concerning new emails related to the Hillary investigation; that letter would later be cited by Hillary as being a major contributing factor to her devastating upset defeat by Donald Trump.

"We identified numerous instances in which Comey used a personal email account to conduct unclassified FBI business," reads the IG report. "We found that, given the absence of exigent circumstances and the frequency with which the use of personal email occurred, Comey’s use of a personal email account for unclassified FBI business to be inconsistent with Department policy."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3187...port-comey-using-private-amanda-prestigiacomo

SamSpade

What IS this regarding personal emails?

I've never used my personal email for work. We have rules.

Plus, all outgoing mail is encrypted, so it wouldn't do me any good.

Hijinx

What IS this regarding personal emails?

I've never used my personal email for work. We have rules.

Plus, all outgoing mail is encrypted, so it wouldn't do me any good.

This IG has done nothing but confirm what we already knew it was a waste of time and they are scapegoating Comey who is already gone and letting the criminal Hillary slide.
Nail someone small , make the papers and let the real criminals slide. Comey is guilty all right , so is Mueller, and the others, but nothing will be done about it.

Just another joke.

Hijinx

obviously wanting to hide communication from official record keeping

Comey is being used to keep the heat off Hillary's emails. They are throwing him under the bus to keep investigations away from Hillary.