Tool shed needed for Church

Hessian

Was wondering if anyone local may have upgraded...are facing an imminent move and need a new home for their garden/tool shed. Our church needs a safe/lockable storage shed for a few lawn-care tools (mower/trimmer) Ideal would be 8x10.
It could qualify for a tax deduction...or we do have some funds,...but we will likely need to cover cost of transport also.

OR...even if you bought a kit & never assembled it,--we have some experienced folks that could assemble it.

Note...we are not in the business of demolishing an old rotted hen house or tobacco barn, we just could use a sturdy, reliable shed. Thanks!
Pix?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
No PM necessary, there is one about that size just down the holler. Bring a trailer, blocks and heavy jack, I am sure you can get it toot-sweet. :yay:

EDIT: make sure you're sporting some thick drawers, the old-timer that owns it ain't too quick but he is a good shot.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
No PM necessary, there is one about that size just down the holler. Bring a trailer, blocks and heavy jack, I am sure you can get it toot-sweet. :yay:

EDIT: make sure you're sporting some thick drawers, the old-timer that owns it ain't too quick but he is a good shot.

Damn it.
I was hoping for next day home delivery.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What is wrong with y’all? I see nothing wrong with a church asking for contributions. Maybe, I missed something in the posting of it all. Explanations welcome. Thanks.

black dog

Free America
What is wrong with y’all? I see nothing wrong with a church asking for contributions. Maybe, I missed something in the posting of it all. Explanations welcome. Thanks.

:whoosh:. It's easy to go over you head when you are only 4' 2" tall.

It's called humor...

littlelady

God bless the USA
:whoosh:. It's easy to go over you head when you are only 4' 2" tall.

It's called humor...

No. The replies in this thread are not humorous. But, you do have a sick dog sense of humor. Oh, and add a foot to my height. I am 5’2”, eyes of green. Anything else you need to get off your chest? I am here for you. :killingme:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
No. The replies in this thread are not humorous. But, you do have a sick dog sense of humor. Oh, and add a foot to my height. I am 5’2”. Anything else you need to get off your chest? I am here for you. :killingme:

That's because the drugs and alcohol have clouded your brain...
Eggs in a frying pan...