'I Know It's Hard For You To Understand Even Short Sentences'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The exchange began with Acosta speaking of children separated from their families as they come across the border. He said, “The Attorney General earlier today said somehow there’s a justification for this in the Bible. Where does it say in the Bible that it’s moral to take children away from their mothers?”

Sanders replied, “I’m not aware of the Attorney General’s comments or what he would be referencing. I can say that it is very Biblical to enforce the law. That is actually repeated a number of times throughout the Bible. (Acosta interrupts) Hold on, Jim, if you’ll let me finish — again, I’m not going to comment on the Attorney’s specific comments that I haven’t seen.”

Acosta snapped, “You just said it’s in the Bible to follow the law.”

Sanders fired back, “That’s not what I said; I know it’s hard for you to understand even short sentences , I guess, but please don’t take my words out of context, but the separation of alien families is the product of the same legal loopholes that Democrats refuse to close, and these laws are the same that have been on the books for over a decade. The President is simply enforcing them.”

WATCH: Sanders Shuts Down Acosta: 'I Know It's Hard For You To Understand Even Short Sentences'

Hijinx

I can't believe CNN hasn't reassigned that fool....

I can't believe the WH still allows the instigating POS on the grounds.

The solution is simple. If you do not want your children taken away while you are breaking the law sneaking into the country.
Don't fugging do it. Stay home with your kids. Why is that so hard to understand.
The kids are being used,by the lawbreaking sonsofbitches.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The solution is simple. If you do not want your children taken away while you are breaking the law sneaking into the country.
Don't fugging do it.

And it really is that simple.

I did have to laugh, however, to hear that pseudo-sanctimonious POS Acosta try to invoke the Bible. :lol: Reminded me of a certain poster on here.

Where has Sappy been lately, anyway?

Hijinx

I can't believe CNN hasn't reassigned that fool....

Why would CNN assign someone else, This fool is doing exactly what they want ---interfering with good order.
And if they got rid of this turkey what other fool would they assign.?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why would CNN assign someone else, This fool is doing exactly what they want ---interfering with good order.
And if they got rid of this turkey what other fool would they assign.?

Sappy is looking for a job...