IG Report-Texting

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I should have called it "sexting", because I'm sure they got their jollies while texting.

Horowitz said Attorney 2 had been assigned to the Clinton investigation “early in 2016.” Approximately one year later, the report said Attorney 2 was made the “primary FBI attorney” assigned to the Russia investigation.

On the morning of Nov. 9, 2016, Attorney 2 messaged the employee: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”

The employee answered: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered,” an apparent reference to the FBI’s investigation of Clinton. When the attorney said: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum,” the employee answered: “That is not so.”

“All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out,” the employee wrote. “Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”

“POS” is an acronym that typically means “piece of s—.”

“Attorney 2” later messaged the employee: “I’m just devastated. I can’t wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days.”

He later added: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. [The Affordable Care Act] is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also [Vice President Mike] Pence is stupid.”

http://patrioticexpress.com/ig-repo...trump-supporters-uneducated-lazy-pieces-of-s/