True to form

transporter

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump won’t take responsibility for the consequences of an immigration policy that is separating children from parents who are arrested for illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. He persists in blaming a “Democrat” law for driving families apart, though no such law exists.

In remarks to reporters and in an interview with Fox News, he held firm to a contention he’s made, falsely and for weeks, holding Democrats responsible for splitting up migrant families.

TRUMP on Friday:

“The Democrats forced that law upon our nation. I hate it. I hate to see separation of parents and children.”

“I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.”

“That’s the Democrats’ law. We can change it tonight. We can change it right now.”

“That’s a Democrat bill. That’s Democrats wanting to do that and they could solve it very easily by getting together.”

“That’s the law and that’s what the Democrats gave us and we’re willing to change it today if they want to get in and negotiate but they just don’t want to negotiate.”

THE FACTS:

Repeating the assertion does not make it true. The Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy is responsible for spurring family separations. No law mandates it.

https://www.apnews.com/c597b0fafa19...Trump-assails-Dems-for-his-own-migrant-policy

True to form...Trump lies.

True to form...Trump fails to take responsibility for his own actions.

True to form...inept, incompetent, unfit and unqualified.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

IMG_1254.JPG

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MSNBC is still losing their ####ing minds over this mornings front Lawn press conference!

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tranny, you are one sick piece of work, wanting to put children in the general prison population like you do. Why do you hate children so much? :coffee:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm surprised you can take a crap with that much hatred binding you up.

Hey, sha! I am wondering if trans pulled a Rip Van Winkle while Obama was prez, or, for that ‘matter’, some prezs before him. Inquiring minds want to know. We still don’t know the truth about the JFK assassination, the Clintons, or Obama. So, we probably will never know about our current prez. So many want to blame the upheaval of our country on Trump. He was just a patriot that wanted to get involved when he didn’t have to get involved. The alligators are eating their own. Go, Trump! Chomp chomp!

SamSpade

Apparently it does not have the force of law, but it is long standing policy which previously, every one has ignored,
just like any policy any federal government worker faces at their job, such as securing documents.

People are crying foul because following the policy has the unpleasant effect of separating them, because you
can't incarcerate children with parents.

We have a situation in this country where Democrats especially believe that if they don't agree with the law -
it's ok to just disobey it. While I support the concept of civil disobedience - defying a law you believe is wrong -
the obvious and longstanding consequence is, you bear the result. Break the law (or policy, as it were), you pay the price.
Had the Vietnam War been going on when I was eligible, I would not have served BUT I would have taken
my licks and gone to jail. Disobeying law or policy means you have the courage of your convictions to deal with it.

They're bitching because they're not following AND don't think they should deal with the outcome. The Republicans are
at least right in the fact that, if you don't like the policy, change the policy, but don't come crying to us when we
do what's always been expected. You're just used to flouting the rules and expecting no downside.

The Democrats have at least the point that no other nation known to us does this as a consequence of dealing
with illegal immigration. They may have detention camps, but they keep families together. We don't really have
that, for the amount of illegals we have, daily. But they need to get off their asses and form an actual plan,
rather than run to the press whining about it.

Lastly - no one is making people come here illegally. You want to come here, come through proper channels.
If someone breaks into your home, you can hardly be faulted for not wanting them to stay in your house until
the matter is settled.

BOP

Speaking of true to form, leftists in particular do this, but I've seen people on the right side of the spectrum engage in this behavior as well (and I cringe).

I was on a FB page last week when I got into a back-and-forth with another member, talking about politics.

He made some statement that made me question how well in control he was of his faculties, so I responded to him.

Instead of producing counter-evidence, I got this "I saw your picture, you look like an inbred." There's a cogent argument.

I expressed surprise that we were somehow related, thanked him for that information, and let him know that I was sure mom would want to know right away.

Still haven't heard back from him.

SamSpade

Speaking of true to form, leftists in particular do this, but I've seen people on the right side of the spectrum engage in this behavior as well (and I cringe).

I was on a FB page last week when I got into a back-and-forth with another member, talking about politics.

He made some statement that made me question how well in control he was of his faculties, so I responded to him.

Instead of producing counter-evidence, I got this "I saw your picture, you look like an inbred." There's a cogent argument.

I expressed surprise that we were somehow related, thanked him for that information, and let him know that I was sure mom would want to know right away.

Still haven't heard back from him.

I generally don't bother to argue on Facebook. There's so much about it that does NOT lend itself to very good discussion that requires more than a couple dozen words.
So what usually occurs is either trite responses or insults.

You also find that you end up discussing views with friends and relatives rather than mostly perfect strangers - and you end up pissing off
uncles and co-workers who've never heard you opinions before.

Last edited:

Hijinx

What does Tranny and others complaining about this situation think we should do with kids when we arrest their parents.?
Just turn them loose on the street to fend for themselves.?
I think that is a legitimate question.

They sneak into our country with their children and are arrested.
What are we supposed to do with the kids?

Answer that one Tranny-----------------Oh I forget you tossed that turd in the punchbowl and ran----like always.