Manafort goes to jail

BOP

Lefties must be beside themselves with glee.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2018/0615/Paul-Manafort-goes-to-jail-Three-questions

A federal judge on Friday jailed former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, revoking his house arrest due to new charges that Mr. Manafort had tried to tamper with witnesses while awaiting trial on an array of fraud and corruption charges.

US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said she had “struggled” with the decision to imprison Manafort. The move will take away the relative freedom the wealthy, longtime GOP political consultant has enjoyed as he prepares for trials dealing with allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

He should have just taken an axe to a busload of nuns...they wouldn't have been nearly as harsh in going after him, plus, lefties would have hailed him as a hero.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Lefties must be beside themselves with glee.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2018/0615/Paul-Manafort-goes-to-jail-Three-questions

A federal judge on Friday jailed former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, revoking his house arrest due to new charges that Mr. Manafort had tried to tamper with witnesses while awaiting trial on an array of fraud and corruption charges.

US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said she had “struggled” with the decision to imprison Manafort. The move will take away the relative freedom the wealthy, longtime GOP political consultant has enjoyed as he prepares for trials dealing with allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

He should have just taken an axe to a busload of nuns...they wouldn't have been nearly as harsh in going after him, plus, lefties would have hailed him as a hero.

Talk about a scapegoat. He just took the brunt of what is wrong with our Gov. I have posted before that we know the Mike Flynn fam. It seems he might be doing ok. He is part of hub’s forum when they do the stock market everyday. I hope Mike will be ok.

And, John Bolton’s wife is part of my hub’s super shoes running club. Not, to mention that our neice and her hub are Coast Guard Intel. I asked them if they could just tell us if the poop is about to hit the fan. They said, maybe. :lol: It is all very interesting.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Talk about a scapegoat. He just took the brunt of what is wrong with our Gov. I have posted before that we know the Mike Flynn fam. It seems he might be doing ok. He is part of hub’s forum when they do the stock market everyday. I hope Mike will be ok.

And, John Bolton’s wife is part of my hub’s super shoes running club. Not, to mention that our neice and her hub are Coast Guard Intel. I asked them if they could just tell us if the poop is about to hit the fan. They said, maybe. :lol: It is all very interesting.

wow-796x398.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA

Again, you can’t speak for yourself. Another meme. You are up late. How is your lawyer gf doing?

And, if accuracy is so important to you, why did you ‘fix’ my post? I gotcha. You can’t stand not being the one on top. Just want to say that I feel sorry for you. You mean nothing to me, except for a laugh.

Last edited:

transporter

It is quite hilarious watching you people twist yourselves into knots.

You are all Patriotic and for the Rule of Law...until the very moment it is inconvenient for your political persuasions.

Mike Flynn plead guilty. You know the Mike Flynn family...how quaint. So that means he's innocent?

Paul Manafort is accused of tampering with witnesses...and you call him a scapegoat?

Posting at 3:07am...you still haven't learn not to post in your drunken haze???

Hijinx

Well there it is folks another thread turned into a Little Lady Black Dog hate fest.
With a little Tranny spittle thrown is for good measure.

Now back to the thread, I am sure that US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson really "struggled " with her decision.

Probably had a smile on her face when she signed the papers.

BOP

You are all Patriotic and for the Rule of Law...until the very moment it is inconvenient for your political persuasions.

Mike Flynn plead guilty. You know the Mike Flynn family...how quaint. So that means he's innocent?

Paul Manafort is accused of tampering with witnesses...and you call him a scapegoat?

Clearly you don't know the difference between "accused" and "convicted." Well, except in your teeny little leftist brain. If it's someone on the right, the terms are interchangeable, amiright?

black dog

Free America
Well there it is folks another thread turned into a Little Lady Black Dog hate fest.
With a little Tranny spittle thrown is for good measure.

Now back to the thread, I am sure that US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson really "struggled " with her decision.

Probably had a smile on her face when she signed the papers.

At least no one has blamed abortions on Manafort, but the day is not over yet either.

black dog

Free America
You brought it up, don't forget to send the check.
Was that little shot worth 50 bucks?

It's fathers day, I'll round it up to 300.00.
This should put me on the good mailing list for nice coffee table books at Christmas time.

Hijinx

It's fathers day, I'll round it up to 300.00.
This should put me on the good mailing list for nice coffee table books at Christmas time.

Planned parenthood isn't much on fathers, they tend to ignore them, even when they rape their daughters.

black dog

Free America
Planned parenthood isn't much on fathers, they tend to ignore them, even when they rape their daughters.

You know that from personal experience?

You harbor alot of unhealty hate for what other do with their legal healthcare choices.
Seems to be very personal with you, something you need to come down off that tall ivory tower come clean with?

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know that from personal experience?

You harbor alot of unhealty hate for what other do with their legal healthcare choices.
Seems to be very personal with you, something you need to come down off that tall ivory tower come clean with?

It was posted on this forum not too long ago, that abuse reported by girls that go to PPH, wasn’t being reported. And, you seem to have built your own ivory tower in Indiana. I moved, too, so technically, we should not still be posting on somd. But, the difference is that you have no friends here. :baby:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

It does not matter what time people post. It doesn’t mean they are drunk. Have you ever worked a night shift?

And, yes, Mike Flynn is innocent. He is a patriot, and got caught up in the corruptness of our Gov. Manafort is another fall guy. Your use of quaint doesn’t fit in this convo. How many years did you serve in the military? Just remember that our military has fought and died to give you the right to spew your crap. Thank goodness it is not contagious.

Last edited: