Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cultural suicide commercial, Swedish style

  1. #1
    Awww, jeez Monello's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canaryville AKA St. Monello
    Posts
    9,119
    Blog Entries
    7

    Cultural suicide commercial, Swedish style

    Diversity is good. We know this because our government tells us so. If this was so enriching, people would be asking for more, instead of telling their politicians they need to rethink this whole refugee/migrant issue.

    This is how nationalism grows. When they try to dilute and destroy a civilized culture.

    Watch & learn. It's not much longer before this becomes a daily staple in the US.

    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

    Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

    Veterans before illegals

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Diversity is good. We know this because our government tells us so. If this was so enriching, people would be asking for more, instead of telling their politicians they need to rethink this whole refugee/migrant issue.

    This is how nationalism grows. When they try to dilute and destroy a civilized culture.

    Watch & learn. It's not much longer before this becomes a daily staple in the US.
    Half the people in that commercial are in mortal danger of being harassed, raped, even killed.
    I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19,624
    At 1:15 she says "I think there's a resurgence of antisemitism" and also notes that "Jews have been at the forefront of diversity" or some bull#### like that. I'm starting to understand why everyone the world over hates the Jews. I never could figure it out before.
    I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    At 1:15 she says "I think there's a resurgence of antisemitism" and also notes that "Jews have been at the forefront of diversity" or some bull#### like that. I'm starting to understand why everyone the world over hates the Jews. I never could figure it out before.
    Of all the prejudices so widely felt worldwide, anti-Semitism baffles me the most. To me, it's like being prejudiced against left-handedness.
    Most of the time, you don't necessarily even KNOW someone is Jewish. I just learned that an uncle of mine who passed away recently, was Jewish.
    I had absolutely no idea - he never raised his kids that way. I remember once at college, my friends were all telling Jewish jokes, and when
    I objected, one of them said "it's ok. We can tell jokes about OURSELVES". "Really - I know JOEL is Jewish. You think it's ok to make fun of him?".

    "Actually Sam - EVERYONE here is Jewish - except you. You're the only Goy HERE". I had no idea.
    Last edited by SamSpade; 06-16-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Of all the prejudices so widely felt worldwide, anti-Semitism baffles me the most.
    Right? I've felt that way my entire life, or at least my adult life, but with the social engineering that they seem perpetually engaged in, it makes a little more sense. Let's put it this way: George Soros is not a poster child for Judaism. Or is he, albeit on a grander scale?
    I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28,900
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    Right? I've felt that way my entire life, or at least my adult life, but with the social engineering that they seem perpetually engaged in, it makes a little more sense. Let's put it this way: George Soros is not a poster child for Judaism. Or is he, albeit on a grander scale?
    I am more baffled by the attitudes of so many American Jews who appear to hate Israel,
    And by the Jews who helped elect Hillary Clinton , New York Senator, and who will probably elect Chelsea if she runs.
    How can people like Chuck the Schmuck take campaign funds from the Nazi George Soros?

Members who have read this thread: 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |