Cultural suicide commercial, Swedish style

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Diversity is good. We know this because our government tells us so. If this was so enriching, people would be asking for more, instead of telling their politicians they need to rethink this whole refugee/migrant issue.

This is how nationalism grows. When they try to dilute and destroy a civilized culture.

Watch & learn. It's not much longer before this becomes a daily staple in the US.

BOP

Diversity is good. We know this because our government tells us so. If this was so enriching, people would be asking for more, instead of telling their politicians they need to rethink this whole refugee/migrant issue.

This is how nationalism grows. When they try to dilute and destroy a civilized culture.

Watch & learn. It's not much longer before this becomes a daily staple in the US.

Half the people in that commercial are in mortal danger of being harassed, raped, even killed.

BOP

At 1:15 she says "I think there's a resurgence of antisemitism" and also notes that "Jews have been at the forefront of diversity" or some bull#### like that. I'm starting to understand why everyone the world over hates the Jews. I never could figure it out before.

SamSpade

At 1:15 she says "I think there's a resurgence of antisemitism" and also notes that "Jews have been at the forefront of diversity" or some bull#### like that. I'm starting to understand why everyone the world over hates the Jews. I never could figure it out before.

Of all the prejudices so widely felt worldwide, anti-Semitism baffles me the most. To me, it's like being prejudiced against left-handedness.
Most of the time, you don't necessarily even KNOW someone is Jewish. I just learned that an uncle of mine who passed away recently, was Jewish.
I had absolutely no idea - he never raised his kids that way. I remember once at college, my friends were all telling Jewish jokes, and when
I objected, one of them said "it's ok. We can tell jokes about OURSELVES". "Really - I know JOEL is Jewish. You think it's ok to make fun of him?".

"Actually Sam - EVERYONE here is Jewish - except you. You're the only Goy HERE". I had no idea.

Last edited:

BOP

Of all the prejudices so widely felt worldwide, anti-Semitism baffles me the most.

Right? I've felt that way my entire life, or at least my adult life, but with the social engineering that they seem perpetually engaged in, it makes a little more sense. Let's put it this way: George Soros is not a poster child for Judaism. Or is he, albeit on a grander scale?

Hijinx

Right? I've felt that way my entire life, or at least my adult life, but with the social engineering that they seem perpetually engaged in, it makes a little more sense. Let's put it this way: George Soros is not a poster child for Judaism. Or is he, albeit on a grander scale?

I am more baffled by the attitudes of so many American Jews who appear to hate Israel,
And by the Jews who helped elect Hillary Clinton , New York Senator, and who will probably elect Chelsea if she runs.
How can people like Chuck the Schmuck take campaign funds from the Nazi George Soros?