Report: Netflix Bans Employees from Looking at Each Other for More Than Five Seconds

BOP

Is there an app for that?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/netflix-five-second-staring-rule/

Report: Netflix Bans Employees from Looking at Each Other for More Than Five Seconds
By Katherine Timpf

June 14, 2018 4:17 PM

(Mike Blake/Reuters)

Netflix has reportedly banned workers from looking at each other for more than five seconds as part of its new anti-harassment rules.

The new policy also bans the company’s film crews from asking their colleagues for their phone numbers, according to an article in the Sun.

“Senior staff went to a harassment meeting to learn what is and isn’t appropriate,” an on-set runner told the Sun. “Looking at anyone longer than five seconds is considered creepy.”

“You mustn’t ask for someone’s number unless they have given permission for it to be distributed,” the source continued. “And if you see any unwanted behaviour, report it immediately.”

Other new rules include: “Don’t give lingering hugs or touch anyone for a lengthy period of time,” “Don’t ask out a colleague more than once if they have said no,” “Steer clear of a colleague once they have said they are not interested in you,” and “Don’t flirt.” The rules also encourage employees to “Shout ‘Stop, don’t do that again!’ if a colleague has been inappropriate.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Stop right there! .... I gotta know right now! ... Before we go any further..."

"I wore this really cute outfit to work today, and not one guy noticed!! What's wrong with me??"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In my defense...I'm staring at the cleavage displayed by the low-cut blouse. No eye contract.