Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Baby Daddy Fathers Day card pulled from stores....

  1. #11
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    123,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    Why is it racist? Do only black women have baby daddies instead of husbands? Because I know for a fact that's not true.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  2. #12
    Sieg Heil, Hndinnen! PrchJrkr's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in deinem Kopf
    Posts
    8,794
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Why is it racist? Do only black women have baby daddies instead of husbands? Because I know for a fact that's not true.
    I just call them the bastard's father.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

    #AryanLivesMatterMost

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    I just call them the bastard's father.
    Another dick weed who obviously didn't read the card either... RIF...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  4. #14
    Happy Father’s Day, y’all!



  5. #15
    Sieg Heil, Hndinnen! PrchJrkr's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in deinem Kopf
    Posts
    8,794
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Another dick weed who obviously didn't read the card either... RIF...
    I don't GAF what the card says. I was just replying to Vrai's post. Baby daddy is just a phrase to make non-discriminate procreation seem normal. Just because you can get some sweaty greasy sow to spread 'em, doesn't make you a daddy, a father yes, but not a daddy. Thinking is fundamental, too.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

    #AryanLivesMatterMost

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    I don't GAF what the card says. I was just replying to Vrai's post. Baby daddy is just a phrase to make non-discriminate procreation seem normal. Just because you can get some sweaty greasy sow to spread 'em, doesn't make you a daddy, a father yes, but not a daddy. Thinking is fundamental, too.
    Name:  wow-796x398.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  108.7 KB

    Sex with a greasy sow......Because that pertains to her post... You religious folks,,, wtf
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  7. #17
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,898
    Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    I don't GAF what the card says. I was just replying to Vrai's post. Baby daddy is just a phrase to make non-discriminate procreation seem normal. Just because you can get some sweaty greasy sow to spread 'em, doesn't make you a daddy, a father yes, but not a daddy. Thinking is fundamental, too.
    He knows that he is just being his normal pain in the ass self.

  8. #18
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    6,168
    Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    Internet outrage from folks who obviously didn't read the inside got this card pulled.
    They thought is was demeaning to POC.......
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas.....

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Beers at Krakken bar with Bird Dog. For all of you who wondered, he's normal.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I have to agree with her, it is a bit racist-----------

    But factual for so many kids.
    This card should be sent out to the millions of absentee fathers , no matter the race, along with the order for child support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    He knows that he is just being his normal pain in the ass self.
    Yeah you zealot, it was I that posted this ignorant statement.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    They thought is was demeaning to POC.......
    'They' are idiots. This was obviously meant as a tongue in cheek card meant for a married black family man who is not a 'baby daddy'. Maybe not the funniest joke, but thats just the nature of humor.

Members who have read this thread: 60

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |