“Baby Daddy” Father’s Day card pulled from stores....

Hijinx

I have to agree with her, it is a bit racist-----------

But factual for so many kids.
This card should be sent out to the millions of absentee fathers , no matter the race, along with the order for child support.

black dog

Free America

This card should be sent out to the millions of absentee fathers , no matter the race, along with the order for child support.

The inside of the card says: “You’re a wonderful husband and father — and I’m so grateful to have you as my partner, my friend, and my baby daddy! Happy Father’s Day.”

How do you equate this card being for absentee fathers behind on child support?

frequentflier

happy to be living

Today would be a great day for the cops to be serving dead beat Daddies with orders to pay child support :lmao:

Last edited:

Hijinx

The inside of the card says: “You’re a wonderful husband and father — and I’m so grateful to have you as my partner, my friend, and my baby daddy! Happy Father’s Day.”

Well I didn't see the inside of the card, but i should have known that you would and no way you would miss a chance to take a cheap shot.
The outside is a little objectionable, and I still think absentee fathers who do not support their children should eat sh1t and die.

PeoplesElbow

Isn't that exactly what Michelle Obama said in the speech when Barack got elected to the US Senate?

black dog

Free America

Well I didn't see the inside of the card, but i should have known that you would and no way you would miss a chance to take a cheap shot.
The outside is a little objectionable, and I still think absentee fathers who do not support their children should eat sh1t and die.

You pompas ass, you think it was me that took the cheap shot?
I asked you a ####ing question, You took the time to post a Cheap Shot..

I shocked :shrug: that you didn't work abortion in your post...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why is it racist? Do only black women have baby daddies instead of husbands? Because I know for a fact that's not true.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Another dick weed who obviously didn't read the card either... RIF...

I don't GAF what the card says. I was just replying to Vrai's post. Baby daddy is just a phrase to make non-discriminate procreation seem normal. Just because you can get some sweaty greasy sow to spread 'em, doesn't make you a daddy, a father yes, but not a daddy. Thinking is fundamental, too.

black dog

Free America
I don't GAF what the card says. I was just replying to Vrai's post. Baby daddy is just a phrase to make non-discriminate procreation seem normal. Just because you can get some sweaty greasy sow to spread 'em, doesn't make you a daddy, a father yes, but not a daddy. Thinking is fundamental, too.

wow-796x398.jpg

Sex with a greasy sow......Because that pertains to her post... You religious folks,,, wtf

Hijinx

He knows that he is just being his normal pain in the ass self.

officeguy

They thought is was demeaning to POC.......

'They' are idiots. This was obviously meant as a tongue in cheek card meant for a married black family man who is not a 'baby daddy'. Maybe not the funniest joke, but thats just the nature of humor.