They are just figuring this out?

transporter

The title of this article is astounding...as the title/conclusion was obvious the day our incompetent President came down the escalator...

Trump is everything Republicans said Obama was

When it comes to foreign affairs — when it comes to everything, really — Trump is weighed down by inexperience, bedeviled by vanity and hobbled by impulsiveness. He’s a celebrity playing at president.

He’s everything, in other words, that Republicans feared Obama would be.

Republicans were scathing about Obama’s immense (and obvious) self-regard. But Trump has shown himself to be beyond any of the GOP’s worst nightmares about predecessor. A political narcissist transfixed by his own image and utterly addicted to television coverage, Trump is unwilling to be briefed, incapable of being educated and has now blundered into a summit with a monster in exactly the way Republicans were once certain Obama would do if a camera were pointed at him.
Trump, by contrast, has approached North Korea exactly as Republicans once feared Obama would: without a strategy, driven by TV coverage, interested only in the short-term ego boost of a photo op that does more harm than good. Who gets the better end of the deal, after all, when a two-bit dictator poses side by side with the putative leader of the free world? Obama’s critics screeched about pallets of cash being delivered to Iran — I didn’t like it, either — but that seems a masterstroke of diplomacy compared with Trump declaring the inhabitants of North Korea’s gulags “the great winners” of the summit and halting U.S. “war games” with South Korea because, as he bafflingly explained Tuesday, it will save us “a tremendous amount of money” and because they’re “provocative,” besides. (Until now, American presidents refused to adopt the nomenclature of our enemies, referring to such operations as “joint exercises,” not war games. It’s exactly the kind of ignorant mistake that Republicans were certain Obama would make, starting from his first day in office.)

black dog

Free America
be22c542d8e69c3374217709f7554c8a.jpg

Hijinx

I hate to see anything from the Washington Post or the New York Slimes posted here because both are just yellow journalism.
Neither has a true journalist working for them.

How can anyone compare Obama with Trump.
There is no comparison. Obama was a Muslim wimp, while Trump is a courageous and patriotic American.
(with a real birth certificate.)
Trump just got Kim Jung Un to meet and at least discuss stopping his nuclear proliferation.
The Washington Post ignores this historic meeting and tries to compare Obama with Trump.
There is no comparison. Obama isn't fit to shine Trumps shoes.

Get your shine box boy.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I hate to see anything from the Washington Post or the New York Slimes posted here because both are just yellow journalism.
Neither has a true journalist working for them.

How can anyone compare Obama with Trump.
There is no comparison. Obama was a Muslim wimp, while Trump is a courageous and patriotic American.
(with a real birth certificate.)
Trump just got Kim Jung Un to meet and at least discuss stopping his nuclear proliferation.
The Washington Post ignores this historic meeting and tries to compare Obama with Trump.
There is no comparison. Obama isn't fit to shine Trumps shoes.

Get your shine box boy.

:yay: :patriot: Go, Trump!

SamSpade

Well, the left is soiling themselves over the possibility that North Korea might actually pan out.
First he was going to start a war - then he wasn't serious - then when he called it off, they smirked at it all -
and when it was back on, they refused to credit him with bringing the meeting about. After it took place,
they ridiculed him for meeting with a brutal dictator and had numerous "issues" on the web like returning a
salute to a North Korean general - and somehow, should things actually work - they're going to have to
run some kind of alternative narrative, to cover their tracks.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." - Voltaire

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well, the left is soiling themselves over the possibility that North Korea might actually pan out.
First he was going to start a war - then he wasn't serious - then when he called it off, they smirked at it all -
and when it was back on, they refused to credit him with bringing the meeting about. After it took place,
they ridiculed him for meeting with a brutal dictator and had numerous "issues" on the web like returning a
salute to a North Korean general - and somehow, should things actually work - they're going to have to
run some kind of alternative narrative, to cover their tracks.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." - Voltaire

I wonder if they're taking Dramamine.