Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Camel crickets

  1. #31
    Nobel Peace Prize Awarded Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    12,288
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Bunch of wanna-be comedians.
    9 out of 10 of the voices in my head laughed!
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Bunch of wanna-be comedians.
    We could have been making jokes about Robin's 2 Frank Breech C-sections.

    Just sayin'
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  3. #33
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    76,853
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Bunch of wanna-be comedians.


    Don't feel bad, D doesn't like them either. He made me kill Ezra, the teeny-tiny spider that was in the car with us a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I named it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  4. #34
    Just an update. I bought the sticky traps at Lowe's and have staged them at various places in the house: the closet with the hot water heater, the kitchen, and the living room. They work great but I am surprised how many of the creepy effers there are. I also put some in the attached shed but am kind of afraid to see the carnage in there.

  5. #35
    Registered User PeoplesElbow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smackdown hotel
    Posts
    5,748
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Just an update. I bought the sticky traps at Lowe's and have staged them at various places in the house: the closet with the hot water heater, the kitchen, and the living room. They work great but I am surprised how many of the creepy effers there are. I also put some in the attached shed but am kind of afraid to see the carnage in there.
    When I use to put sticky traps in the shed and garage I always caught mice, lizards, and baby snakes..... those stink pretty soon after they die.

    I was able to catch the snakes still alive, a little cooking oil gets them off.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

  6. #36
    You'd go to jail for this gemma_rae's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    St. Mental County
    Posts
    1,488
    Thank your lucky stars you don't have these things.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	norris-spider-maniacs3-2000[1].jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	123478
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

  7. #37
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    76,853
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    Thank your lucky stars you don't have these things.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	norris-spider-maniacs3-2000[1].jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	123478
    Good LORT!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |