Speaking of baby daddies...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fathers-day-bill-clinton-son-calls-for-dad-to-take-paternity-test/

Bill Clinton ‘son’ calls for ‘dad’ to take paternity test

This Father’s Day, Williams, who says Bill Clinton is his father, is backing calls for Clinton to undergo a paternity test to prove — or disprove — his assertion.

“I also want to take this opportunity to appeal to my step-mom, Hillary Clinton,” Williams said.

“She has the power to have Bill Clinton provide a DNA sample,” which Williams is attempting to secure through threatened legal action.

“I heard Hillary say she spent her life helping children. If black lives truly matter to her, why not mine?” he said.

Yeah, "black lives" and "children" matter to her like women do - as in, they don't.

Anyway, is Danney Williams Willie Jeff's kid? We report, you decide.

danney1.jpg

black dog

Free America
Williams should book a show on Maury...

It would be primetime, bigger than The Bank Vault....

Bill you ARE the father of these 27 young men and women.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The mom went public during the first Bill Clinton campaign in '92 and the media ignored her. I'm guessing if Willie Jeff weren't this guy's father, he would happily take the paternity test and lay this whole thing to rest.

Yep, this has been going on for years. When I started following it, he just wanted to be accepted by his dad. As the years go by, I find he is less patient, and less able to be nice about it. He's gotten a little negative as he realizes his dad is a POS.

black dog

Free America
The eyes are what made me doubletake. Different color but other than that they're the same.

Most folks carry the brown eye gene as the dominant color. Hence more brown eyed folks.
Also, Babies of African-American, Hispanic and Asian ethnicities usually are born with dark eyes. This is because these individuals naturally have more melanin in their eyes and skin, compared with non-Hispanic whites.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The mom went public during the first Bill Clinton campaign in '92 and the media ignored her. I'm guessing if Willie Jeff weren't this guy's father, he would happily take the paternity test and lay this whole thing to rest.

The special prosecutor from the Clinton Impeachment days has a vial of Bill's blood somewhere already. Remember that Clinton knew the jig was up when the prosecutor got a sample Bill's blood.