Separating illegal invader families

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Personally, I couldn't care less. It clearly needs to be painful to illegally invade the US because asking nicely hasn't worked. If it were up to me, we'd have landmines at the border - they'd figure it out real quick.

What's happening is that mommies and daddies risk their children's lives by dragging them into a foreign country illegally. Mommy and dad are rounded up by law enforcement, and instead of throwing the kids in a cell with them, they are placed in a care facility. They're fine - fed and taken care of - but braindead progs are having a fit because they think these children should remain with their criminal parents.

It's worth noting that Obama had the same policy - parents went to jail, kids went into a facility - and progs didn't have a word of criticism. Now that it's Trump, however, they're keening and wailing.

If you try and sneak across the border into Mexico, they will either shoot your ass outright or throw you in a Mexican prison and beat the #### out of you. Note that not too many people are illegally jumping the border into Mexico, so their deterrent appears to work.

So what's the solution? And no, they can't just all stay and live here illegally. Catch and release hasn't worked because they're like effing roaches and just keep coming back, so don't say that. Progbots? Weigh in. What do you think should be done instead of what is being done?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
and instead of throwing the kids in a cell with them, they are placed in a care facility. They're fine - fed and taken care of -

Saw an interview with a person involved in operating one of the child care centers involved and she said that one thing many people completely ignore or are unaware of is the remarkable number of the kids who are receiving balanced nutritious diets, proper hygienic care, advanced medical and even psychiatric care for the very first time in their lives.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Saw an interview with a person involved in operating one of the child care centers involved and she said that one thing many people completely ignore or are unaware of is the remarkable number of the kids who are receiving balanced nutritious diets, proper hygienic care, advanced medical and even psychiatric care for the very first time in their lives.

The Left media isn't reporting that part. They also don't want to talk about "parents" who would drag their child to a foreign country across inhospitable terrain or pay some freaking stranger to take them. If an American parent did that, they would be charged with child abuse, locked up, and their children would be placed in foster care.

But I am interested in what the prog patrol thinks should be done instead. They keen and caterwaul, but don't seem to have any alternate ideas.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Personally, I couldn't care less. It clearly needs to be painful to illegally invade the US because asking nicely hasn't worked. If it were up to me, we'd have landmines at the border - they'd figure it out real quick.

What's happening is that mommies and daddies risk their children's lives by dragging them into a foreign country illegally. Mommy and dad are rounded up by law enforcement, and instead of throwing the kids in a cell with them, they are placed in a care facility. They're fine - fed and taken care of - but braindead progs are having a fit because they think these children should remain with their criminal parents.

It's worth noting that Obama had the same policy - parents went to jail, kids went into a facility - and progs didn't have a word of criticism. Now that it's Trump, however, they're keening and wailing.

If you try and sneak across the border into Mexico, they will either shoot your ass outright or throw you in a Mexican prison and beat the #### out of you. Note that not too many people are illegally jumping the border into Mexico, so their deterrent appears to work.

So what's the solution? And no, they can't just all stay and live here illegally. Catch and release hasn't worked because they're like effing roaches and just keep coming back, so don't say that. Progbots? Weigh in. What do you think should be done instead of what is being done?

Italy is taking it in the shorts just as bad now. A bunch of Libyans get in the water and some do gooder brings in a boat and carts the to Italy. Italy finally says #### off we don't want anymore and the EU goes insane telling them that they are legally obligated to take them because they're closer. As long as someone's going to rescue their asses the Libyans are going to play lemmings and jump into the sea and get a free trip to Italy. Start letting them sink and the problem will correct itself.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Left media isn't reporting that part.

They also generally fail completely at noting the difference between how those families who come through the checkpoints requesting asylum are handled as compared to those who cross illegally.

Italy is taking it in the shorts just as bad now. A bunch of Libyans get in the water and some do gooder brings in a boat and carts the to Italy. Italy finally says #### off we don't want anymore and the EU goes insane telling them that they are legally obligated to take them because they're closer. As long as someone's going to rescue their asses the Libyans are going to play lemmings and jump into the sea and get a free trip to Italy. Start letting them sink and the problem will correct itself.
I believe they wound up in Spain.

Note that not too many people are illegally jumping the border into Mexico, so their deterrent appears to work.
:lol: Just speaking for myself, but I don't see much reason to cross to Mexico anyway.

JustACitizen

I’m quite sure that US citizens kids will be taken for safe keeping in cases where they are arrested for a crime and there’s no place to send the children.

It’s all about divide and conquer journalism.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What?!! Still no reply from the Progs?

I'm shocked!:shocking: Shocked, I tell ya! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m quite sure that US citizens kids will be taken for safe keeping in cases where they are arrested for a crime and there’s no place to send the children.

Exactly. What are you supposed to do with the kids when parents are arrested?

MiddleGround

What?!! Still no reply from the Progs?

I'm shocked!:shocking: Shocked, I tell ya! :yay:

Maybe that is because they do not feel the need to come on here and get bashed for a belief that is opposite of what is the mantra here.

I can't stand the illegals issue. That SUV that got turned over in Texas while they were running from LEO. BOO HOO! TOO FREAKIN' BAD!!! I don't see the politicians running to defend the bank robbers who run from the scene. I don't see them going on Live PD and defending the people that the cops are chasing there.

These political morons need to start upholding and backing the laws of the land. Not catering to their ignorant base! BOTH parties!!

transporter

OK...so let's start with your ignorance and stupidity. "Invaders" have hostile intent. These folks are generally running from hostility. "Landmines" at the border"...that's intelligent.

"Braindead"....seems to be a better description of your mindset. You seem to have little conceptual understanding of this in the least. I am not sure where you were born or the utter lack of upbringing you must have experienced...but there is no reason to separate these families. None. They can all be held in a facility. If it is the goal to send them all back, why would they be separated? Why in the world would you imprison the parents? Why would we incur the cost of housing and feeding them?

Yes...it's only because of Trump...wow...you play the victim well. This a problem of scale...this a problem of scale because of Trump's polices...zero tolerance...stopping asylum requests...demanding immigration reform then refusing to accept ANY idea put forward...

That is just stupid. The US is a land of more opportunity than Mexico or the Central American countries.

What is interesting is that you offer no solutions either. Landmines is just stupid...but typical.

You and those like you seem to think this is a problem with an easy solution. It isn't. You want to stop illegal immigration...then you have to make staying their current country viable. That means the countries must be economically growing as well as socially and politically stable. That is the only real solution. Putting everyone in jail doesn't work

Chris0nllyn

Obama did not have the same policy. The Trump administration is the one that adopted the "zero tolerance policy" and the Attorney General justified it by use of a bible verse. Fact is, the actual law that criminalizes "improper entry" by aliens does not require family seperation. The law says civil penalties can be used in lieu of criminal ones and both the Bush and Obama administrations typically used those civil penalties to avoid breaking up families. So it's a false equivalency to say that Obama and Trump had the same policy relating to children and illegal aliens.

The Trump administration claim their policy is necessary due to a 1997 court settlement that, in no way, madates family seperation. In fact, that settlement says to "place each detained minor in the least restrictive setting appropriate" and to release them to the custody of family or guardians "without unnecessary delay." The settlement also mandates that federal immigration officials must "treat, all minors in its custody with dignity, respect and special concern for their particular vulnerability as minors."
https://cliniclegal.org/sites/default/files/attachments/flores_v._reno_settlement_agreement_1.pdf

The Trump administration's "zero tolerance policy" is not mandated by any law but a choice by this administration. It's not remotely close to what Obama or Bush did so should you choose to defend the actions of this policy, do so on the merits on seperating the children being a good thing for illegal immigration and not because you think Obama had the "same policy".

black dog

Free America
Obama did not have the same policy. The Trump administration is the one that adopted the "zero tolerance policy" and the Attorney General justified it by use of a bible verse. Fact is, the actual law that criminalizes "improper entry" by aliens does not require family seperation. The law says civil penalties can be used in lieu of criminal ones and both the Bush and Obama administrations typically used those civil penalties to avoid breaking up families. So it's a false equivalency to say that Obama and Trump had the same policy relating to children and illegal aliens.

The Trump administration claim their policy is necessary due to a 1997 court settlement that, in no way, madates family seperation. In fact, that settlement says to "place each detained minor in the least restrictive setting appropriate" and to release them to the custody of family or guardians "without unnecessary delay." The settlement also mandates that federal immigration officials must "treat, all minors in its custody with dignity, respect and special concern for their particular vulnerability as minors."
https://cliniclegal.org/sites/default/files/attachments/flores_v._reno_settlement_agreement_1.pdf

The Trump administration's "zero tolerance policy" is not mandated by any law but a choice by this administration. It's not remotely close to what Obama or Bush did so should you choose to defend the actions of this policy, do so on the merits on seperating the children being a good thing for illegal immigration and not because you think Obama had the "same policy".

Trump, getting sh!t done that should have been done fifty years ago..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
so should you choose to defend the actions of this policy, do so on the merits on seperating the children being a good thing for illegal immigration and not because you think Obama had the "same policy".

Now you can read what I wrote instead of responding to the voices in your head. Obama having the same policy was an aside, not the main point of my post.

Indeed during the Obama administration, criminal illegal aliens were incarcerated and their children were placed in foster care. Now, you can quibble on whether or not illegally entering the US is "criminal" or not, and whether or not it should be punished, but you cannot revise history and pretend that the children of those who go to jail do not get placed in a care facility.

So do you have an alternative solution, like I asked for? Or do you just want to babble and nitpick?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Trump administration claim their policy is necessary due to a 1997 court settlement that, in no way, madates family seperation.

Lets go with Chris's take on this and no separation. :yay:

Throw them all in prison until deportation can take place.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Maybe that is because they do not feel the need to come on here and get bashed for a belief that is opposite of what is the mantra here

Really?You mean the way that they carry on every single day in every single tread here? :coffee:

luvmygdaughters

These "Poor Unfortunate Children" who are being separated from their parents are living in a cleaner, healthier environment than what they left and probably what they would have with their criminal mothers and fathers. If an american citizen is found guilty of a crime and incarcerated, they cannot bring their children with them. Why should this be any different for the illegals??? If the citizen doesnt have family to look after the children, they are sent to a foster home.