Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Year Old Art Critic

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    That video was edited, but in the one I saw, the kid and the statue were on the ground for almost 15 seconds before the woman sitting facing right got up, wandered over, looked, and walked away.
    Yes it was edited, that is why I answered the way I did. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    I saw a video that showed one of the women getting up after it happened. From where she was, she couldn't see what her kids was doing. Even if she could have seen him, it looked like she was surfing something on her phone, or reading something, assuming it was his mother. You may be right, she may not have even been in the same room, and somebody else responded to make sure her kid was okay.

Reign in your spawn, mommies.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    No need to get testy. In the news article on tv, they interviewed a representative from the center, and he said he is asking that the insurance companies (both theirs and hers) work it out so she and her family do not have to pay that bill.
    Wasn't being testy, just making sure you saw it, I know you be old. And what the center is saying is snark speak for the center's insurance company will be going after her. BTW what insurance do you think the mother has that would cover this situation?

Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    This is what happens when your little angel isnt taught to respect things that do not belong to them. I understand the kid may have wanted a hug, but, didnt mommy or daddy ever tell the kid to ask before touching something that isnt yours?

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    . . . but, didnt mommy or daddy ever tell the kid to ask before touching something that isnt yours?
    But will he remember Mommy and Daddy's advice when he starts dating girls?
    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

Members who have read this thread: 40