Hillary Calls Trump A Liar, Unchristian

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Monday, Hillary Clinton re-emerged from her self-imposed media exile to comment on the much-decried Trump Administration policy of arresting everyone crossing the border illegally for illegal immigration – and as a byproduct, separating children from their parents. In the process, Clinton called Trump a liar, and ripped him as un-Christian.

She stated:

This is not happening because of the ‘Democrats’ law,’ as the White House has claimed. Separating families is not mandated by law at all. That is an outright lie. And it is incumbent on all of us, journalists and citizens alike, to call it just that…Nor are these policies rooted in religion. In fact, those who selectively use the Bible to justify this cruelty are ignoring a central tenet of Christianity. I went to a lot of years of Sunday School, I even taught it from time to time, I’ve studied the Bible, both the Old and the new Testament, and what is being done using the name of religion is contrary to everything I was ever taught. Jesus said, ‘Suffer the little children unto me.’ He did not say, ‘Let the children suffer.’

Of course, she’s wrong. And she’s lying. The law does mandate that if you arrest an illegal immigrant with children, the children not be held in custody for longer than 20 days. The other choice is to release entire families. Furthermore, those who approach points of entry for asylum are not treated as illegal immigrants; they’re treated as asylum applicants.

WATCH: Hillary Calls Trump A Liar, Unchristian Over Family Separation In Immigration Policy

SamSpade

I'm supposed to believe that Hillary once taught Sunday School and has studied the Bible?

BTW - she's using a classic Democrat tactic - exploit the circumstances of a perceived victim -
whom she will quickly forget about once the political objective is achieved.

MiddleGround

On Monday, Hillary Clinton re-emerged from her self-imposed media exile to comment on the much-decried Trump Administration policy of arresting everyone crossing the border illegally for illegal immigration – and as a byproduct, separating children from their parents. In the process, Clinton called Trump a liar, and ripped him as un-Christian.

She stated:

This is not happening because of the ‘Democrats’ law,’ as the White House has claimed. Separating families is not mandated by law at all. That is an outright lie. And it is incumbent on all of us, journalists and citizens alike, to call it just that…Nor are these policies rooted in religion. In fact, those who selectively use the Bible to justify this cruelty are ignoring a central tenet of Christianity. I went to a lot of years of Sunday School, I even taught it from time to time, I’ve studied the Bible, both the Old and the new Testament, and what is being done using the name of religion is contrary to everything I was ever taught. Jesus said, ‘Suffer the little children unto me.’ He did not say, ‘Let the children suffer.’

I believe that passage was directly followed by this one:

"Deletith the emails unto me. Thou shalt not leaveth a trace."

- The Big Guy in the Sky

SamSpade

I believe that passage was directly followed by this one:

"Deletith the emails unto me. Thou shalt not leaveth a trace."

- The Big Guy in the Sky

I don't know what she believes about herself - but I don't think I can recall a more corrupt politician in my adult life than Hillary.

And I've always been disturbed hearing politicians go back and forth over the Bible - a book they've long since abandoned
as the basis for their actions. To me it's like hearing people who don't know physics talk quantum mechanics - and act as
though they're experts because they once read a book.

This_person

It's always fun to hear people talk about laws as "unChristian" or "against the Bible" or whatever. I have to assume that if they take this tack, they must also believe that we should be a Christian theocracy.

I am against us becoming a theocracy, personally. I would have assumed the Democrats would be against that as well.

BOP

:bs:

Like V in another tred, I stopped reading at "...Hillary Clinton re-emerged from her self-imposed media exile...."

Of what? 3 days, tops?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know what she believes about herself - but I don't think I can recall a more corrupt politician in my adult life than Hillary.

The most corrupt politicians we've ever had are charming and personable, and therefore forgivable. Hillary is almost as charming as a dog turd, which is why she can't get away with what, say, her husband got away with.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The most corrupt politicians we've ever had are charming and personable, and therefore forgivable. Hillary is almost as charming as a dog turd, which is why she can't get away with what, say, her husband got away with.

A&E has a program on about the 90's right now and they are going over Slick Willy's affair with Monica. :lol: