Thread: I'll Go With Safety Hazzard

I'll Go With Safety Hazzard

"This glass mosaic torso is laying on the ground and someone is following me around demanding my personal information,” Goodman told local media. “‘Maybe this is like 800 or something.’ No, it’s $132,000!”

The city's insurance company sent the Goodmans a bill for the full price of the statue, claiming that they were negligent in not closely supervising their young children. The statue, it turns out, was "on loan to the city," and they aren't happy that someone at a party knocked it over.

“There’s a societal responsibility that you may not interact with it if it’s not designed for interaction," a city official told WGN.

The Goodmans say they had no idea the art was expensive, and that something that precious should have been placed behind glass or marked with a "do not touch" sign. Standing alone and unsecured in a hallway, the statue was a safety hazard.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31972...-emily-zanotti
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Yeah, seems a bit silly to mount a piece that expensive that openly and subject to tipping in a community cneter where you should probably expect children.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Stupid on both sides 1) not minding kids, 2) unprotected / uninsured valuable object = off setting penalties. $66K to each, or STFU and make another one.
    Which part of "...shall not be infringed." do you not understand?

Blog Entries
    The insurance company is trying to welsh out, and I'm sure a judge/jury will see it that way.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

yeah and if the kid had been squished
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 54