Kerry in chaos as 'Curse of Shrum' strikes

Otter

Nothing to see here
Interesting article from a Scottish paper

According to Tony Coelho, who chaired Gore’s campaign four years ago: "There is a sense of disarray on that campaign that everyone is talking about. You have a great deal of creative talent coming in and a great deal of experience, but no leader of the campaign."

And, he warns darkly: "If Kerry tries to be that leader, they’re in trouble.
Hmmmm, Tony, Kerry got a problem being a leader?? :lmao:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
otter said:
Interesting article from a Scottish paper

Hmmmm, Tony, Kerry got a problem being a leader?? :lmao:

Actually, on what he is trying to say, I agree completely. Politicians who want to win should not run their own campaigns. There should be a disconnect. Especially in the world of harsh campaign rhetoric. A person who is disconnected from the actual politics can make wiser decisions than someone whose emotion and reasoning is caught up in everything going on. A good campaign adviser/strategist can keep everything in context and not make it go day to day.

I think this is where Bush is lucky. He has good people who focus on all the crap out there so he can stay on his message and ignore the rest.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I agree, but I think Tony could have explained that better. Nice little sound bite to play up if any conservative with a mooron mentality wanted to clip and snip.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
otter said:
I agree, but I think Tony could have explained that better. Nice little sound bite to play up if any conservative with a mooron mentality wanted to clip and snip.

:lol:

I will give you a free pass on that one. :flowers:

willie

THAT came from a UMass student? Unbelievable. I'm surprised it was allowed in print.