Happy Father's Day, Tommy Lee!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
They definitely put the "fun" in dysfunction.

Tommy Lee's son Brandon is acknowledging that the Motley Crue rocker paid six-figures for a rehab sting, and now Brandon is turning the tables, offering to pay for his dad to seek treatment.

This offer is hardly done in kindness — it's just the latest salvo in a bitter feud between the father and son.

"I thank my Dad for paying for my treatment. It's the best thing he has ever done for me," Brandon wrote on Instagram on June 19. "Today I am almost two years sober. Every day that goes by I feel ever more grateful. My clear mind has allowed me to do a lot with this time. So much so that I would like to offer to pay for his treatment."

The fact that Brandon, 22, had any substance abuse issues wasn't known until Tommy publicly outed his son on Monday night.

"Rehab for son: $130,000, Party for son's 21st birthday last year: $40,000," he wrote on social media. "Medical Bills after son knocks his father unconscious and uses 'alcoholism' as scapegoat: $10,000, Son acting like a victim on social media on father's day: Priceless."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...-for-dad-to-go-to-rehab/ar-AAyShpk?li=BBnb2gh