What's most interesting about the mob reactions

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're visibly caring and proving it by having an hysterical meltdown on social media, but when you point out facts - real ones, not opinions presented as facts - they get pissed. When you tell them it's really not so bad, and here's proof, it pisses them off. You're interrupting their caring, damn you! How are they supposed to care if there's nothing to care about???

You'd think they'd be relieved that it's not as bad as they thought, but no. They WANT it to be bad so they can care.

:crazy:

I sometimes wish I were a different type of person and could take financial advantage of all these "carers" and their emotion-driven hysterics.

transporter

They're visibly caring and proving it by having an hysterical meltdown on social media, but when you point out facts - real ones, not opinions presented as facts - they get pissed. When you tell them it's really not so bad, and here's proof, it pisses them off. You're interrupting their caring, damn you! How are they supposed to care if there's nothing to care about???

You'd think they'd be relieved that it's not as bad as they thought, but no. They WANT it to be bad so they can care.

:crazy:

I sometimes wish I were a different type of person and could take financial advantage of all these "carers" and their emotion-driven hysterics.

So you are surprised that your rationalizations that you require to convince yourself that Trump is competent is falling on deaf ears?

You mean you can't understand why moral, ethical people don't think it is right for the United States o America to treat these immigrants like this?

Amazing...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So you are surprised that your rationalizations that you require to convince yourself that Trump is competent is falling on deaf ears?

You mean you can't understand why moral, ethical people don't think it is right for the United States o America to treat these immigrants like this?

Amazing...

If I were a different type of person I'd be making bank on you and playing you like a fiddle while I bought more mansions and private planes on your dime. As it stands, I'll leave that to your handlers and keep my karma clean.

SamSpade

You mean, the most moral ethical people in the country are Hollywood and the rest of our pop culture?
Heck, I've been steering my kids away from these saints! Lord forgive me!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You mean, the most moral ethical people in the country are Hollywood and the rest of our pop culture?
Heck, I've been steering my kids away from these saints! Lord forgive me!

Did you see the Father's Day video Tommy Lee's kid posted? :lol: Yeah, that's some functional family values right there. We should all be like those folks.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
After they're defeated in their revolution all the surviving progbots will be sterilized.

This_person

Amazing...

We don't treat immigrants poorly at all. What are you talking about? Did you mean "illegal aliens"?