More winning!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I'm sure the brainless progs will find something to bitch about.

Perhaps they'll say this was Obama's doing. :jet:

If Trump hadn’t lost most of his most competent staff stories like this would be the headlines. Instead he can’t seem to put a pin in the boarder situation and the market is again dropping because of all the tariff threats.

He’s a great showman, not sure what his next move will be to redirect the attention.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If Trump hadn’t lost most of his most competent staff stories like this would be the headlines. Instead he can’t seem to put a pin in the boarder situation and the market is again dropping because of all the tariff threats.

He’s a great showman, not sure what his next move will be to redirect the attention.

I'll be damned. Vrai nailed it!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I'm kind of liking the direction that the "redirections" are taking. Giving up our space capabilities were a horrible idea.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I'm kind of liking the direction that the "redirections" are taking. Giving up our space capabilities were a horrible idea.

Totally agree! Protecting our space assets has to be a top priority, remember when the Chinese blew up that “defunct” weather satellite of their’s years ago? We need to take that as a warning.

BOP

It was the previous administration that was taking in boarders, not this one.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Someone needs to warn the administration how Vietnam has soaked the U.S. for multiple million$ for repatriation efforts in that Communist country.