And the Academy Award for Best Partisan Mouthpiece in a Prime Time Slot goes to....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MSNBC political commentator Rachel Maddow broke down in tears late Tuesday while trying to deliver a report on immigrant babies and toddlers being separated from their parents and being sent to "tender age" shelters on the southern U.S. border.

The host of “The Rachel Maddow Show” was live on air when she tried to read The Associated Press' story. After trying to get through the first couple of sentences, Maddow was overcome with emotion.

"I think I’m going to have to hand this off. Sorry, that does it for us tonight. We’ll see you tomorrow,” she said, choking back tears before passing the broadcast over to "The Last Word" host Lawrence O'Donnell.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...igration-tender-age-shelters-msnbc/716868002/

:killingme

Hijinx

These kids are probably living better than they ever did.
3 squares at our expense, medical coverage, a roof over their heads.
Many of them were not taken when their parents were arrested, they were rescued from coyote's who were sneaking them in after their parents sent them up here alone.
Many of them would be sold off as sex slaves if they were not looked after.

But the fact is though people--Leftists, --have no idea what to do with them either.
Oh!! They bitch about what Trump is doing, but Obama was doing the same thing.
Not one of those crying --including Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the Democrat Dildo's have given any thought to what to do about it.
Not one of them has offered a solution.

They are just bitching. But at least it takes their minds off of their Russian dirty tricks for a while.
Until they come up with their next ploy against the President.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
These kids are probably living better than they ever did.
3 squares at our expense, medical coverage, a roof over their heads.

100% true..and even reported that way by others than the wailing MSM types.. Some of the kids had never been seen by an actual doctor before now.

Sapidus

And you wonder why people call you guys deplorable and mouth breathers?

Many of these kids are children of asylum seekers escaping rape and death in their countries.

You can tell yourself its justified and that it like "summer camp" but it's only one more step in your continued moral decline.

How many moral compromises and excuses for this administrations immoral behavior have you made in the last two years?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Many of these kids are children of asylum seekers escaping rape and death in their countries.

So why don't their parents enter legally through a checkpoint? Why do you want children to be incarcerated in prisons and detention facilities with criminals?

Why didn't you freaks on the left scream loudly when your precious King Putt was overseeing the same policies and actions?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Most of these children are being trafficked in to their new exploiters at great expense.

You can tell yourself its justified and that it like "summer camp" but it's only keeping democrat pedophiles from getting new meat.

How many moral compromises and excuses for the last administrations immoral behavior are you going to destroy?

:fixeditforyouskippy:

glhs837

Power with Control

You can tell yourself its justified and that it like "summer camp" but it's only one more step in your continued moral decline.

How many moral compromises and excuses for this administrations immoral behavior have you made in the last two years?

You got numbers on that percentage? And I mean real numbers, not Huffpo wishes.

Sapidus

So why don't their parents enter legally through a checkpoint? Why do you want children to be incarcerated in prisons and detention facilities with criminals?

Why didn't you freaks on the left scream loudly when your precious King Putt was overseeing the same policies and actions?

Perhaps because no such thing was happening

It is propaganda that you buy hook line and sinker

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...bama-administration-separate-families-n884856

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...ald-trumps-separation-immigrant-families-was/

Sapidus

You got numbers on that percentage? And I mean real numbers, not Huffpo wishes.

you got numbers that prove otherwise?

I'd much rather save dozen lives while letting in one bad apple then punish asylum seekers but hey I am not a bigot so theres another difference between us

Sapidus

:fixeditforyouskippy:

If thats what you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night knowing your government is numbering and caging children that says a lot about the mental gymnastics you are doing to justify evil.

Sapidus

I don't think anyone wonders why hysterical, easily led, emotion-based neurotics get belligerent and call people names.

No one is hysterical expect you in your attempts to defend numbering and caging children.

If you aren't outraged and upset at the treatment of human beings the problem lies with you.

If you think this is a justifiable policy then you are a deplorable mouth breather.

It's pretty simple