Progressive Author Admits She Wants U.S. Borders To Be Like Open European Borders

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
HEGSETH: But would you be okay for a wall? Would you be okay with a wall on the southern border?

AREU: No, I think people should have freedoms. I think it should be like Europe; people can travel throughout different countries.

HEGSETH: So there we go, you brought me inside the liberal mind. You want America to be Europe. And Donald Trump doesn’t want America to be Europe; he wants America to be America.

AREU: Well, why not? Mexico and Canada are our neighbors. Why not? Why not?

PAVLICH: The president actually said yesterday that he will not turn America into Europe, and they have had so many problems with their open border policies. So, thank you for admitting to your open border philosophy. A lot of people will not admit that. So, we appreciate your honesty.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32050/watch-progressive-author-admits-she-wants-us-frank-camp

BOP

Why do those racist bastards always want us to be like Europe!? Why can't we be more like Africa!?

BOP

HEGSETH: It’s not over yet. He’s still president; he’s still got multiple years left; he could get re-elected. It’s not over.

I guess Hegseth didn't get the memo that upChuck wants Trump to be king.