I know we cannot pass a law in congress so I'll blame Trump

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense," Schumer said, according to The Hill. "Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it."

"How many times has immigration legislation passed in this Congress? How many times?" Schumer continued. "Zero. It's an excuse from our Republican colleagues who feel the heat, don't want to attack the president, even though they know, they know legislation will take a very long time and is unlikely to happen, and the flick of a president's pen could solve this tomorrow."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32055/breaking-democrats-reject-legislative-fix-stop-ryan-saavedra

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense," Schumer said, according to The Hill. "Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it."

Well gee Chuck... What do we need with branches of govt., a Constitution and any law?

All we need is a King with a phone and a pen, right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well gee Chuck... What do we need with branches of govt., a Constitution and any law?

All we need is a King with a phone and a pen, right?

Beat me to it.

Perhaps upChuck needs to review his Constitution and understand what exactly he was elected to do.