Peter, Peter, Peter...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Peter Fonda tweets he wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' and put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

Actor Peter Fonda took to Twitter Wednesday to ask a mob of people to "rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles." He also called for violence against Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen and called White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders a "c---."

A rep for Fonda told Fox News it was "not possible" to get a comment from the actor as he is too busy doing press for his new film, "Boundaries."

The Oscar-nominated actor, who is the younger brother of actress Jane Fonda, didn't stop with his tweet about President Trump's 12-year-old son, Barron.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ther-and-put-him-in-cage-with-pedophiles.html

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:rolleyes:

Ooh, another actor jumping up & down to get attention. His brain is fried from all that drug usage in the 60's and he wants so desperately to be relevant. :bigwhoop:

Hijinx

What else can you expect from the brother of a traitor?

The best part of these two ran down their mothers leg.

And speaking of Gash's, there is no nastier Gash than Jane Fonda.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They come by it naturally... Their mother was a complete whackjob.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't find these people amusing, I find them chilling. To have creatures that mentally unbalanced running around free...that should scare the #### out of all of us.

Trump needs to declare martial law on these people. Round their asses up and put them to death. If they're going to call him Stalin and Hitler, while making threats against his child no less, he should take them up on it and do us all a favor.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't find these people amusing, I find them chilling. To have creatures that mentally unbalanced running around free...that should scare the #### out of all of us.

Trump needs to declare martial law on these people. Round their asses up and put them to death. If they're going to call him Stalin and Hitler, while making threats against his child no less, he should take them up on it and do us all a favor.

I checked, no full moon until 28 June. :ohwell:

Sapidus

Oh please. Stop being so hysterical. You do the same about Hilary and you hoped Mccain would hurry up and die. But when someone does it against daddy you want them round up and shot. You should move to North Korea. I think dictatorship would suit you.