Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Peter, Peter, Peter...

Quote Originally Posted by edinsomd View Post
    Peter Fonda apologizes for vulgar remarks

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...rumps-son.html

'"I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television. Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far," he wrote in a statement provided to Fox News. "It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."'

Too little, too late, Pete. The Black Helos are on the way.
    I'm betting the studio which holds Peter's eminent movie hostage was behind this.
    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edinsomd View Post
    Peter Fonda apologizes for vulgar remarks

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...rumps-son.html

'"I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television. Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far," he wrote in a statement provided to Fox News. "It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."'

Too little, too late, Pete. The Black Helos are on the way.
    He's full of crap. He, Rosie, Joy Behar, Kathy Griffin, and all the other hollyweirdos ALL know full well what they are doing and they do it on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Members who have read this thread: 60