Another Unhinged Democrat

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Laurence Key, who is accused of calling Mast's office 478 times, allegedly told an intern at Mast's office, "I'm going to find the congressman's kids and kill them," The TC Palm reported.

Key continued, allegedly saying, "If you are going to separate kids at the border, I'm going to kill his kids."

"Don’t try to find me because you won’t," Key added.

After being arrested, Key allegedly told investigators that he never threatened to hurt Mast's children, but said, "Mast should be separated from his kids."

"Key’s social media pages show he is very politically active," WPTV noted. "He volunteers regularly for the Democratic Party of Martin County and has volunteered many hours for Planned Parenthood, according to a friend of Key’s."

Democrat Volunteer Threatens To Kill Republican Reps' Kids Over 'Zero Tolerance' Immigration Policy, Report Says

is using unhinged and democrat in the same sentence redundant :shrug:

Hijinx

Laurence Key, who is accused of calling Mast's office 478 times, allegedly told an intern at Mast's office, "I'm going to find the congressman's kids and kill them," The TC Palm reported.

Key continued, allegedly saying, "If you are going to separate kids at the border, I'm going to kill his kids."

"Don’t try to find me because you won’t," Key added.

After being arrested, Key allegedly told investigators that he never threatened to hurt Mast's children, but said, "Mast should be separated from his kids."

"Key’s social media pages show he is very politically active," WPTV noted. "He volunteers regularly for the Democratic Party of Martin County and has volunteered many hours for Planned Parenthood, according to a friend of Key’s."

Democrat Volunteer Threatens To Kill Republican Reps' Kids Over 'Zero Tolerance' Immigration Policy, Report Says

is using unhinged and democrat in the same sentence redundant :shrug:

It certainly isn't hard to understand why someone who worked so hard for planned parenthood would not find anything wrong in killing a Republicans children.