Read A Damn Book, You Idiots.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In the latest in a spate of nutty posts linking an Obama-era Ninth Circuit court decision to Nazism, former CNN host Soledad O’Brien tweeted that America is on the brink of a Nazi takeover:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/1009418742009356288[/TWITTER]

O’Brien isn’t alone with this sort of rhetoric. NPR anchor Maria Hinojosa compared the Trump policy to Nazi policy; so did Melania Trump’s former immigration lawyer; General Michael Hayden tweeted out a picture of Auschwitz; Jimmy Kimmel compared Trump’s policy to Sophie’s Choice.

To all these people I say: read a damn book once in awhile.

The policy of separating children from illegal immigrant parents who are detained criminally is the law. It was ruled upon by the Ninth Circuit in 2016, and overturned an Obama-era policy of keeping children with their parents in custody. And to argue that this law is in any way akin to Nazi policy isn’t just stupid, it’s disgusting. The Nazis weren’t particularly concerned with temporarily separating children from parents in order to supposedly protect children from the abuses of detainment (this was the Ninth Circuit’s rationale). Nor was the Nazi policy to keep children with parents in order to alleviate their suffering (the Trump administration’s newly-stated executive policy). The Nazi policy was to murder children and parents.

Trump Opponents Keep Comparing Trump Immigration Policy To Nazi Policy. Read A Damn Book, You Idiots.

Hijinx

Obviously these people are not History majors and they sound like holocaust deniers.

Certainly Nazism could come to America, but if it does it will come from the leftist's

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Obviously these people are not History majors and they sound like holocaust deniers.

Certainly Nazism could come to America, but if it does it will come from the leftist's

You mean "did" and "has" right?

I used to like Soledad years back when she was a host for a science show, and reported on technology. She was smart and really cute.

Too bad.

transporter

It is amazing how hard you morons work to support the President's policy of separating children from their parents. You all really should be ashamed of yourselves.

There is nothing right, moral, ethical or justifiable about this President's policy. Nothing.

I understand why comrade GURPS posts this sh!t...anyone who can actually stand up to support this President's policy really needs to take a hard look in the mirror.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It is amazing how hard you morons work to support the President's policy of separating children from their parents. You all really should be ashamed of yourselves.

There is nothing right, moral, ethical or justifiable about this President's policy. Nothing.

I understand why comrade GURPS posts this sh!t...anyone who can actually stand up to support this President's policy really needs to take a hard look in the mirror.

Oh, STFU!

There is nothing wrong, immoral, unethical or unjustified in the policy or THE ####ING LAW!

They broke the law. Do you want the children sent to prison with them until they are deported? Of course not... What you want is these infiltrators to be let go so they can sap the system of resource and illegally vote for your candidates.

Alternately... Why don't we go back to the policy of the early 20th century and just shoot the ####ers when the cross the line?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I understand why comrade GURPS posts this sh!t ... anyone who can actually stand up to support this President's policy really needs to take a hard look in the mirror.

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying ....

:blahblah:

Illegals have NO Right to Enter this country ... PERIOD

Alternately... Why don't we go back to the policy of the early 20th century and just shoot the ####ers when the cross the line?

:yay:

that would stop the flow across the border really fast

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

So do you think all children should go to jail with their law-breaking parents, or just the little brown ones?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Why do you hate children so much?

nutz

Too bad the two test tubes you came from weren't separated earlier.

Hijinx

Build the fence. Stop them at the fence.

First they scream about separating them, now they scream because they don't get separated.

It doesn't matter what trump does,------------they scream against him.

Me?? I am getting pissed. Star the CW and lets get this mess over with.,

Sapidus

Oh, STFU!

There is nothing wrong, immoral, unethical or unjustified in the policy or THE ####ING LAW!

They broke the law. Do you want the children sent to prison with them until they are deported? Of course not... What you want is these infiltrators to be let go so they can sap the system of resource and illegally vote for your candidates.

Prior to April when the Trump administration enacted a Zero tolerance policy families were housed together unless it was believed the child was in danger.

Many of these people did not in fact break any law and are seeking asylum.

If the actions are so justifiable why do you insist on lying to make it easier to swallow?

Sapidus

So do you think all children should go to jail with their law-breaking parents, or just the little brown ones?

Have you heard of a family detention center? You know the place that was used until April to house these people while it was determined if they would receive asylum, entry or be sent home?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Prior to April when the Trump administration enacted a Zero tolerance policy families were housed together unless it was believed the child was in danger.

Many of these people did not in fact break any law and are seeking asylum.

If the actions are so justifiable why do you insist on lying to make it easier to swallow?
Where did I lie?

You can seek asylum at ANY port of entry or consulate.

If you sneak across the border at a remote location you ARE breaking the law upon entry.

Why is that so ####ing hard for you to understand?

JustACitizen

Where did I lie?

You can seek asylum at ANY port of entry or consulate.

If you sneak across the border at a remote location you ARE breaking the law upon entry.

Patently false.

8 USC § 1158 in the opening paragraph. Find someone to read it to you.

(1) In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrivaland including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Patently false.

Not false at all.... That's your error or perhaps a Lie.

No one told them they can't apply.

AGAIN: If you cross where there is no port of entry YOU ARE ARRESTED AND DETAINED! PERIOD!

Why is following the law so hard for you to understand?

JustACitizen

AGAIN: If you cross where there is no port of entry YOU ARE ARRESTED AND DETAINED! PERIOD!

You’re lying.

There’s a reason I suggested to find someone to read it to you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You’re lying.

There’s a reason I suggested to find someone to read it to you.

Your the one that's fibbing.

Go back and read the entire thing including all the "CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES so YOU understand it.

Sapidus

Even when shown proof you are talking out your a** you double down on your ignorance.

No wonder Trump appeals to you so much he does the same thing all day.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Even when shown proof you are talking out your a** you double down on your ignorance.

No wonder Trump appeals to you so much he does the same thing all day.