4 Horrifying Immigration Stories That Happened Under Obama That You Need To Know About

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
4. Kept More Than Double The Number Of Children In Detention Centers Than Trump White House. Newsweek reports:

Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) Administration for Children and Families spokesperson Kenneth Wolfe told Newsweek on Wednesday that it had as many as 10,852 undocumented children in its custody—a significant jump from the 8,886 that were in the agency's custody on April 29, according to the Washington Post.

In fiscal year 2013, under the Barack Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in its care across 80 shelters, according to a July 2014 article in Mother Jones.

The revelation that illegal alien children were being kept in cages came to light in 2014 when Breitbart Texas' Brandon Darby broke the story. On Sunday, Darby tweeted out a thread of 39 photos that he reported on in 2014 that showed the conditions that the children were subjected to:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32064/5-horrifying-immigration-stories-happened-under-ryan-saavedra

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
More fake outrage from the left. I'll give them credit, they can make a national case out of just about anything. They are like David Copperfield with this whole collusion issue. 2 scoops of ice cream anyone?

transporter

Just to clarify what comrade GURPS posted and Monello didn't bother to read or could not understand:

The dailywire (which can't do any actual reporting on its own) links to a Newsweek article (an article that is against Trump's policy btw) and that links to a Mother Jones article. The MJ article becomes the basis for point #4 and what comrade GURPS cut and pasted.

Now, if you were to bother to read the MJ article (https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/child-migrants-surge-unaccompanied-central-america/) you would see some very stark differences.

The circumstance that dailywire and comrade GURPS refer to as horrifying...are the result of unaccompanied minors crossing the border. That is a distinctly different situation that Trump's policy of separating parents from children.

The MJ article also states "US authorities have struggled with how to handle the tens of thousands of kids who end up caught by the Border Patrol.". Under Trump, it is the policy of the US govt to separate families. Under Trump, there is no policy or procedure in place for reuniting the familes.

As I stated earlier, if you are of such low moral/ethical character that you fail to understand the difference or why Trump is so wrong, or that you will make ANY rationalization at all in order to justify your support/vote for Trump, then you really need to look in the mirror.

The whole world gets this....everyone...even Trump's immediate family members (wife and daughter) understand. WTF is wrong with you?

Hijinx

Just to clarify what comrade GURPS posted and Monello didn't bother to read or could not understand:

The dailywire (which can't do any actual reporting on its own) links to a Newsweek article (an article that is against Trump's policy btw) and that links to a Mother Jones article. The MJ article becomes the basis for point #4 and what comrade GURPS cut and pasted.

Now, if you were to bother to read the MJ article (https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/child-migrants-surge-unaccompanied-central-america/) you would see some very stark differences.

The circumstance that dailywire and comrade GURPS refer to as horrifying...are the result of unaccompanied minors crossing the border. That is a distinctly different situation that Trump's policy of separating parents from children.

The MJ article also states "US authorities have struggled with how to handle the tens of thousands of kids who end up caught by the Border Patrol.". Under Trump, it is the policy of the US govt to separate families. Under Trump, there is no policy or procedure in place for reuniting the familes.

As I stated earlier, if you are of such low moral/ethical character that you fail to understand the difference or why Trump is so wrong, or that you will make ANY rationalization at all in order to justify your support/vote for Trump, then you really need to look in the mirror.

The whole world gets this....everyone...even Trump's immediate family members (wife and daughter) understand. WTF is wrong with you?

I understand we build a wall and shoot anyone coming over it and the whole thing is solved.

gemma_rae

Just my moral character

I found TransSap's picture!

636158462203041205-AP-IA02-ELIAN-09[1].jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just to clarify what comrade GURPS posted

:diva:

WTF is wrong with you?
Why Do You Hate America

what you, sugar tits fail to comprehend, these people deserve NO special privileges, no rights, only be returned to their COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
They Have NO RIGHT to Enter the US

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying ....

:blahblah: