How Long Until AntiFA shows up at the homes of ICE Agents

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wednesday, Lavigne revealed himself to be an anti-law enforcement activist (and possibly a member of the domestic terrorist group, Antifa) and, using social media, spread a searchable database populated with the personal information of 1,595 ICE employees, skimmed off their LinkedIn profiles. Lavigne sent the database out to his 3,000 followers and then sought out prominent critics of the Administration's family separation policies — including Peter Fonda, who encouraged violence against members of the Trump family — to spread his discovery.

Antifa's official social media presence eventually picked up the database and spread it to their networks.

“I’ve downloaded and made available the profiles of (almost) everyone on LinkedIn who works for ICE, 1,595 people in total. While I don’t have a precise idea of what should be done with this data set, I leave it here with the hope that researchers, journalists, and activists will find it useful,” Lavigne wrote in a now-deleted post for Medium.com.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32094/course-antifa-member-doxxing-ice-agents-professor-emily-zanotti

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Lock and Load.

A few dead Leftist asshats should fix things quick.